Recent content by ObjectionMan

1. ObjectionMan

BW023/BW024 (Unaired) Scripts FOUND.

That was just Plasma Grunt A. I think the implication was supposed to be that it happened because Pikachu had gotten zapped by Zekrom in BW001. It wouldn't have happened with any other Pikachu, only Ash's because it was still carrying Zekrom's electricity. The strange thing about that is it...
  2. ObjectionMan

You clearly skimmed since you are way off on three points:
  3. ObjectionMan

BW023/BW024 (Unaired) Script Release Fundraiser

This thread can be locked/removed now; the fundraiser has been closed with refunds to all as I have obtained the scripts scans thanks to the generosity of their original owner. You can see them here.
  4. ObjectionMan

Thanks to the incredible generosity of the owner of the actually purchased scripts, I have obtained all the pages and an English translation, which you can view here. Enjoy and discuss!
  5. ObjectionMan

BW023/BW024 (Unaired) Script Release Fundraiser

The fundraiser page. In 2013, these scripts were purchased by [Identity Withheld for Privacy Reasons]. They scanned the pages and sent them to their friend [Identity Withheld for Privacy Reasons], whom I will now refer to as the Seller. For some reason or other, neither party chose to share...
  6. ObjectionMan

Was BW for testing things for XY anime?

*Deep breath* For the last time, THE TWO-PARTER GETTING PULLED HAD NO EFFECT ON THE REST OF THE SHOW. Episodes following it were written and produced WAY in advance before the earthquake and tsunami happened. Team Plasma was NEVER going to be the overarching villains like Aqua/Magma and...
  7. ObjectionMan

So is Seger-Hakase pretty much done at this point?

Dr. Zager is as done as Pierce was after the skipped two-parter, or as Giovanni after it and then once again after the Operation Tempest two-parter. It has nothing to do with popularity or a lack thereof; it's just because he isn't needed in the plot anymore. As for the character, I don't...
  8. ObjectionMan

Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to you?

Re: Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to yo But they were all slower paced than BW. Seriously, it was announced from the getgo that BW would be faster paced than usual. The big promotional events keep happening quickly, one after the other, because...
  9. ObjectionMan

Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to you?

Re: Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to yo No, because millions of kids, the target audience, are still watching the anime. It's still doing very well. OK, WTF!? NOW the anime is dull and plot-less? And "the Pokemon anime it used to be" wasn't...
  10. ObjectionMan

Re: Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to yo So even Dogasu isn't above starting a thead solely for fans to continue crying and moaning about how Best Wishes sucks and how it "ruined the anime". That's interesting to know. With that said, let me point...
  11. ObjectionMan

Review BW113: The Foggy Sangi Ranch! Denryu's Light!!

I love how you always mock the notion of BW Team Rocket being not serious as out of character, yet are completely serious when you complain about them being serious as out of character. It's about time you face facts: the Rocket trio's characters have changed.
  12. ObjectionMan

Preview BW122 "Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

Re: BW??? - Climax At most, it'll be 14 episodes, actually. You seem to have overlooked a week in March.
  13. ObjectionMan

Iwane's words on the TRio personality

No, Iwane's words are taken completely out of context here. He was responding to an extremely whiny and creepy TRio fan -particularly of James/Kojiro - who was pleading with him to draw them with softer expressions on their faces. Iwane responded that he cannot do that if that's not what his...
  14. ObjectionMan

Would you like to see another Pokemon Tournament within Episode N?

I love the whole "the D/P tournament rocked but the BW ones sucked and I'm not going to give any real reasoning behind this other than I'm biased toward D/P and against BW" thing going on in this thread. Personally, I found both Don George tournaments to be great.
  15. ObjectionMan

Preview BW 114 "N, Again! Operation: Rescue Wargle!!"

No he didn't. We SAW N go to Castelia at the end of his debut, that was the city he was dropped off at. The docks, Skyarrow Bridge in the distance; how'd you miss that? He told Ash they'd meet again, but not that they'd meet there. THIS episode won't take place in Castelia or it's sewers...
Back
Top Bottom