O
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm going to make an admin for the aura thing but before I post it, could you read it over and stuff? Your like an expert on darkness... I'm a noob:p
    Ah I thought that was a woman lol, I should reread the last few pages again so I don't make a mistake (Sometimes I do that even if I just read the last page, you know what I mean?)
    That's okay, I think Istrutilus should able to see your messages (They should make it a three way conversation possible or more). I noticed a new character, is that her?
    Sure, whereupon he sends it to Orre after catching it so the scientists there can heal it's heart, just like the Snagem and Cipher Shadow Pokémon Incident...btw I'm about to post the next chapter of Kanto Trainer Red, care to read and give your opinion upon it?
    Well...he is your character...and 7 by this point, so perhaps A.D might locate that Mew before Zaar does and take it away, preventing the chain of events...but hey, he's your character, you can have anything happen to him now since A.D's seen what happened and returns to the past =P
    Thanks for the theme, I'll use it when A.D's in a more aggressive mood, such as fighting an evil corporation.
    Hey, ShadowArceus, good news. Zaar is still alive in the Travelsverse even after your plans go through in Team Pride...damned time travel and frikken Celebi.
    Just so you know, PAP2 has been merged with PAP 1 because the admins got upset. they will still be different stories, just the same thread to discuss them.
    Well, I think it's unique and thats cool. I'm a freshman in high, and I'n kinda bad, yet kinda good in life. So my character really reflects me, and does pretty much whatever he wants.

But I'vee been in the hospital so I haven't been on in a while^^
    1. Yes. I feltI didn'tput enough effort into it, and I wanted to give it another shot.

2. I believe I have one active RP, and two sign ups.

3. Sorry. I do have to sleep, y'know XD

4. It was just something I thought of as a joke, and now it's turned into this thing for me to check if people've read the rules.
    Mmk, have Jolteon take down Spiritomb, paralyze Zaar before he can release another and A.D begin slowly walking toward him saying how he's been threatening his friends, and that statement, got it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom