O
Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you get my PM about the Legendary Protectors? Also, when are you going to rejoin the RP?
    He told me he has like FIVE different role-plays he has to play, so don't get onto him for not battling one person, or accepting someone else to his team.
    Get your evil arse online,Katja is chasing after you and may want to join your side in Willow's Tara's RPG and Instrutilus wants to battle with you in the Team Pride RPG :p
    Hi there. I just wanted to let you know that I posted the Start-up for my PMD RP! Since you're character's Zoroarks partner, then me and you have to discuss their plan somewhere where the others of the RP can't see. So, first of all, where do you think we should steal the Secret Slab from? In other words, where would we find it, what kind of dungeon. I was thinking a Dungeon that's like ruins. Maybe it could be called the Mirage Ruins.
    Blue's already done that, the chapter starts off with Green against Brock and Red will do that the second his foot heals...though it's a problem since his show is currently destroyed...yup, the white and red shoe...
    Well, Red's laid up while recovering from his Rattata bite (Yey, berry medicine), so it's going to be a look at Green when she encounters Blue in Mt. Moon, while he waits for Red to try and throw him off.
    Go threaten Willow's Tara's Character and jragonair's Character so I can have A.D stand off with Zaar.
    Hmm, I can't seem to send the pyramid. Anyway, I'll bring him back now, threaten Michelle and whatever he's going by to start the stand off.
    Ah yeah kk. And I remember that, she is mortal but exists in Michelle's mind or well the twins now, Anonymous plans on having the twins merged her with a body of their dead sister
    It's part of a plot I am planning, the sister thing (Did I mention earlier she looked exactly like Michelle?) will be explored later, let's just say she used to be human
    Hey, ShadowArceus, if mine and your character get into a stand off (that's not the business he's off to do, jsyk), would you mind trying to unnerve A.D by stating three things, one that he feels guilty over, one citing his seeming lack of name (come on, A.D? That's no name) and a foreshadowing of his death? I'd rather these things remain private, so I'll PM them, if you agree.
    Just so you know what's going on, I'll point out in my sign-up:
    and perfect hazel eyes, though if you look into them it's rumored one can see time and space
    Just so you don't think I've pulled this outta nowhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom