• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Oblivion

1. O

Creating your own Pokemon?

Similarly to Glitchipedia, I have adapted the Glitch Pokemon into a few stories bubbling in my head, though I don't know if that really counts...
  2. O

Hoopa, Volcanion, Diancie Lore revealed

This probably stems into my own crazy personal theories, but... We know that Unova has a desert featuring broken-down buildings in a desert...filled with ghosts, no less. Who's to say that the ruins in the Desert Resort aren't the broken-down remains of this organization's base?
  3. O

An idea for a Pokemon Game

I seem to recall a screenshot of a Pokemon fighting game in the works with Blaziken and Lucario? I can't remember the name of the project at all, nor can I locate the screenshot, but I don't think it would be too far off from what you describe.
  4. O

Confession Thread 2.0

I occasionally have imagery of murdering my father. To clarify, this is imagery. Not actual plans. Also I am not fond of my brain shoving images of dead people at me by any stretch of the imagination.
  5. O

Your username is now a clothing brand!

The brightest, most sickeningly cheery clothing possible.
  6. O

You've Won the Lottery! What Happens Next?

Invest in a comfortable, yet not extravagant living space and furnishings thereof, stock up on music equipment so I can attempt to persue that for a career, then put the rest away for whenever it becomes necessary.
  7. O

What kind of gun came to mind when you read this title?

It's a type of gun, yeah. Also, I always think of a redneck shotgun. Dunno why.
  8. O

Why Pokemon?

The question I ask is simple: Why do you play the Pokemon games? What about them draws you in, whether you're a veteran player or a newbie? I play the games because, as sappy as it is, they hold a special place in my heart. FireRed was one of my first childhood gaming experiences, and the...
  9. O

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Yeah no that's the entirety of my Star Wars experience.
  10. O

Meanwhile you have me. I've only watched Episode II.
  11. O

You wanna go, m8? I've got a DEGREE in this, bro. I'm a DOCTOR. ...of course, I got my doctorate from the same mysterious and ambiguous place all of the other villains with "doctor" in their name got their doctorates but SSSSHHHH.
  12. O

Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

I don't have issues to that extent, but I went through what I identified as a minor heat stroke after just an hour or two in 90° F weather.
  13. O

Have anyone ever had trouble raising a particular Pokemon?

See, the thing is, I avoid level grinding during the main storyline as a personal rule, which sort of came to bite me in the behind, I guess.
  14. O

Things that frustrate you in games?

No wait, I forgot one: Stunlocking. When I'm not raging because I've been walking along nothing for half an hour, I'm raging because I have been able to do literally absolutely nothing for the best two minutes while in the middle of a fight.
  15. O

Uh, Force powers are not magic powers. They're PSYCHIC powers. #checkyoursupernaturalprivilege
Back
Top Bottom