• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. Just random, but random enough to work. XD

....Eevee. Not sure where, but an Eevee. and maybe she'll win a Clefairy/Cubone/Dratini from the Goldenrod Game Corner. :3
    That explains it.

No. No, we can't.

IT'S NOT BECAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS OR ANYTHING PFFFFFFFT But in all seriousness, I'm easily excitable. Maybe.

Does McDonals even use actual chicken? :l
    I wonder who does her hair?

Then I will rip your head off, kiddo! js

...DAMMIT I DO THAT TOO. All girls are different. Maybe she's into Swahili.

Mmhmm. That 5th grader went on to become a philosopher! But since philosophy is dead, he now works at Wendy's. Life is cruel.
    It's cool, she has a beautiful design.

Try thinking about something that pisses you off and then hugging a baby Labrador. (It MUST be a Labrador for this to work.)

Then if you were to see my Chihuahua's jump range, your mind would just be so blown.ah, I see. I mostt like it because Italian sounds more romantic than French AND Spanish, but that's just my opinion.

I just can't picture a 5th grader hitting on another. "Hey, baby, I'm eating some PB and J and I was windering if you'd be...the J to my PB."
    Not judging.

Not enough adorable, not enough rage, too much SEIZURE.

I don't really like the taste of milk, so...

You'd be surprised at all the uses. No, not really. I prefer Italian.

...Wait, people hit on each other in the 5th grade?
    Then you have been doing it wrong. ALL WRONG. I think Steven was my first video game crush or something. 7 years and still got it.

...Demonstrate this arrangement right now.

If you did, it would have ended up on El Faro. :U

I like laguages, sue me~ Lingustics are just really interesting, is all. and you gotta love langauges that end everything with "durr."

Huh. Cool. See, iIwould say that, but I truly have no idea if anyone's interested in me. My ability is Oblivious.
    OBVIOUSLY THIS STEVEN:
    BUT ARE YOU FULL OF RAGE AND ADORABLENESS? Now that is what women want in a man.

...Also, milk? REAL MEN DRINK CHOCOLATE MILK.

I'm very fond of foreign names.Names from Icelandic, Latin, Italian and Turkish really stand out to me.
    Dude. Was that a joke, by the way? Non-existent? So you're saying you're comepletely available or soemthin?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom