• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by OCDysseus

1. O

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

"Oh, I'm looking forward to those." James teased slyly. As the Masquerade began taking a steady course, the students seemed to begin getting ready and arriving. The music was pleasurable, the sights were easy to look at, and the night was still at bay.
  2. O

"Well, I didn't expect on anything exciting to happen, these are good children for the most part." James answered, then smiled for Arielle. "I guess I'll just be here standing all night long..." He emphasized the last three words, sighing audibly as he turned around to face Arielle. The first...
  3. O

James was pacing outside of the dining area's entrance; he was assigned as part of the security. Although not much was needed for a small Masquerade, it was best to try to avoid misfit young adults stepping over the line. He wore a black suit for both the Masquerade and the security post...
  4. O

James tidied up his classroom, washing the board and making sure all chairs were in colored order. After doing so, he retreated to his dorm in a secluded area of the campus for the afternoon. There, he had lunch, showered, cleaned his room, and caught up on news with his small television. The...
  5. O

James smiled out of amusement, bowing his head back in response. "Pleasure to meet you, Animus." He retorted. As he looked back at the board, a loud ringing could be heard in the background: The class has ended. "Well, it seems we're done for today. Reflect on what you've read and heard today...
  6. O

"And not only that, but invented the telescope along with it." James smiled towards Animus. "I don't think I have gotten your name, may you tell me?" He said soothingly, curious at the comment and who said it.
  7. O

James ignored Animus in the back; It was barely the second day of school, although he made a mental note to ask for his name. Looking around, he gave a small laugh to himself. "No one? Well, it doesn't matter, I don't expect you all to know these things the first class. Although, that's my job...
  8. O

"Good, good. It's more along the lines of, one does not need power, fame or money to be able to achieve something big, but a place to stand your ground and defend what is yours, what you want, what you believe in." The professor smiled at Suki before facing Tyler. "Indeed, that when someone...
  9. O

"Indeed, Archimedes. Very good, Suki." James smiled. "Any clue what this quote means, what is it's purpose?"
  10. O

"Hrm..." James muttered while analyzing the various responses from the students. He simply nodded. "Those are all good and reasonable answers." With a few more steps, he picked up a black marker and began writing something on the board. After a couple of seconds, three quotes were found written...
  11. O

"Good, good." James replied. "In a nutshell, science is the study of how things work around us, be it the stars, the earth, other beings, or even ourselves. It can also go from the smallest of atoms and molecules, to the biggest of bodies." He continued explaining to the students, his hands...
  12. O

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." James nodded with a smile. "We'll then, into business, shall we?" He remarked, taking off his reading glasses and putting the on his chest pocket. "Let's start off with the basics, what is science? Can anyone explain the concept of science to me?" James asked...
  13. O

Looking around the classroom, James sat up from his desk chair and smiled towards the group. "It seems most of you are here." He nodded, stepping to the front of the blackboard. "I am Professor James Grande, and I'll be teaching you all the basics of biology, physics, and chemistry, so most...
  14. O

After his preparation for the following day's class completed, James stood up from his chair and stretched. He closed the book upon the table, then left the classroom and closed it behind him. The young man looked around curiously before beginning to walk through the school grounds towards his...
  15. O

As the students were taking the Battle class, James was busy in his classroom preparing the class he would be giving sometime during the day. His classroom was a stereotypical one, which meant that it was filled with chairs, all facing towards a blackboard in the front of the room. Half of the...
Back
Top Bottom