Recent content by Oceanus

1. O

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 1993. I'm going to be turning 22 in a couple of weeks.
  2. O

What is the Worst HM Move?

Defog. It was such a useless move and it literally does nothing in battle. Cut is really bad too.
  3. O

Ugliest Pokemon?

Garboder. The thing is a trash bag, do I need to say more?
  4. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne
  5. O

Break Free - Ariana Grande. I don't particularly like her but this is a really good song.
  6. O

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

I used to love Ariana Grande but after her relationship with Nathan Sykes whom I love, I've kind of lost respect for her. It pisses me off, how she treated him. Glee is such a horrible TV show and I can't understand why some people like it. Once Upon a Time is such a horrible TV show. It is...
  7. O

I've had Daydream Believer by the Monkee's stuck in my head since yesterday and I just can't get it out. Besides that, I've also had Meant to Be from Teen Beach soundtrack stuck in my head as well.
  8. O

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? I don't really watch much TV as it is but I do watch one show and that is Pretty Little Liars. I just love that show and I swear I'm addicted.
  9. O

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Hello. I just need to tell you that I am a hardcore supporter of this pairing, do you mind if I join this discussion? Seriously, it's just such a cute pairing and I love the backstory behind. I think it was a very interesting to make Serena be a childhood acquaintance of Ash's, who also happens...
  10. O

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

I picked other, actually. I think out of everyone, he should end up with Serena. It's clear to see that she has a crush on him and plus, they just look so cute together. So yeah, my favorite is definitely Amourshipping.
  11. O

Best “Brock gets rejected” moment

Croagunk, hands down! That was the funniest thing, watching Brock get pulled away by his poisonous frog. I also really like Max pulling Brock away by his ear, that was pretty darn funny.
  12. O

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is mine good?
  13. O

The First Starter You've Picked For Each Generation?

For each generation? Hmm.. Kanto: Charmander Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn: Torchic Sinnoh: Chimchar Unova: Oshawott Kalos: Fennekin I just love using fire type Pokemon and I really have no idea why.
  14. O

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

I don't know if this counts but I've always pronounced Mismagius as Miss-mag-ius and I have seen some people pronouncing it as Miss-may-ge-ius and that just really annoys me.
  15. O

Pokemon you used to hate/not care, but now love/at least like

Re: Pokemon you used to hate/not care, but now love. I wasn't too fond of Venusaur when I first became a fan of Pokemon. But I used one in my X playthrough and I was surprised at how great of a Pokemon it was. I will never doubt Venusau again, ever.
Back
Top Bottom