If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Goodness, I love Home. I've been trading around in it and I don't have to worry about losing my precious shinies and perfect IV/EV trained 'mons. It's not all that great on my phone but on the Switch it works like a charm.
- A better post game
- Better graphics on par with Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild
- The return of Return
- Make Kantonian Persian useful for battles
Since the Pokedex expansion included Electabuzz, the whole Pokedex not including every single Pokemon was meh to me in the end.
These are good games. I love the new mechanic of catching Pokemon since I can get a team of level 100s in just a few days, as opposed to weeks in previous games.
What I don't like is that the sensor or whatever the hell makes me miss throws, especially on Pokemon with erratic movements. I know...
Want to play a funny game that'll either have you in stitches or make you cringe but you still can't help but stifle a chuckle? Type in "(your IRL name) the Hedgehog" and you are almost guaranteed to see a Sonic-recolor based of your name. I looked up both my first and middle name and sure...