Recent content by ocelotlrama jaguar

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

BDSP What are you Excited for in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

I'm really hoping they take the best of DP and mixing them with the best of Platinum, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I can dream. =)
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

SwSh Pokemon Home

Goodness, I love Home. I've been trading around in it and I don't have to worry about losing my precious shinies and perfect IV/EV trained 'mons. It's not all that great on my phone but on the Switch it works like a charm.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

SwSh did you buy both

No. I got Sword, bro got Shield.
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

- A better post game - Better graphics on par with Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild - The return of Return - Make Kantonian Persian useful for battles Since the Pokedex expansion included Electabuzz, the whole Pokedex not including every single Pokemon was meh to me in the end.
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Who Was Your First (Legitimate) Level 100 Pokémon?

Charizard in Pokemon Red. I was so happy at the time.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Spoilers What do you NOT like about LGPE?

These are good games. I love the new mechanic of catching Pokemon since I can get a team of level 100s in just a few days, as opposed to weeks in previous games. What I don't like is that the sensor or whatever the hell makes me miss throws, especially on Pokemon with erratic movements. I know...
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I log in after weeks of inactivity just to say bleh. Just bleh.
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Want to play a funny game that'll either have you in stitches or make you cringe but you still can't help but stifle a chuckle? Type in "(your IRL name) the Hedgehog" and you are almost guaranteed to see a Sonic-recolor based of your name. I looked up both my first and middle name and sure...
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

I've avoided it since its inception, but for the first time in 2019, I finally got offically Rickrolled by a crafty YouTuber. I can't believe it yet it's also hilarious.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Exhausted. My anxiety has not helped.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Alter the above user's usertitle!

I love smashing brothers
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Type above?

Growlithe Metal
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

This or That! (Pokemon)

Buneary Sceptile or Serperior?
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

It's cool. Not a fave, but cool. Audino
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Nah. Azurill
Back
Top Bottom