• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I understand. How's life been treating you?
    Great, sounds awesome! I haven't even seen all the places here hahahh. I can't even remember going to the South Island(apparently I went once as a baby XD).
    Haha, that's because they're all in our supermarkets now, jk.

Ah well that's good that everythings getting better :D

You're welcome! Yep, sure is. Belatedness is better than nothing :D

Have you got the new Pokemon game/s yet?
    Hah that's all good! I just logged on from almost a month hiatus again! :p
    I keep going on hiatus lately.
    Sweet how'd you find Kiwiland? :D
    Lucky you knew you would be safe while it was flooding. Do you live near flooded areas?
    Hmm I suppose I had no room for being a grumpy morning person on Christmas. Too much excitement for the lunch(And I suppose the presents, but getting presents just isn't the same as when you get them as a kid :()

Ooh you've had a birthday since! Happy belated birthday! :birthday:
    I'm sorry I didn't say this before, I would've if I'd been online around then.
    Yay for "belatedness"!
    Yeah, that's true. And I hope things will work out soon. By the way, Happy Birthday! :D
    I suppose I can do nothing now I'm home for now, as of today.
    Well I did get woken up early on Christmas -_- with kiddies in the house when I was away for xmas, it was kinda impossible to sleep in :p and I heard "SANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" at around 6:45am to be precise :p

Belated Merry Christmas to you! :D
    Well, it was something really, really, really important to me and I worked so hard in accomplishing what I wanted but now I know it can never be, no matter what I do.
    Ahh sleeping in is so good. Then it can get annoying when you feel like you're wasting the day that is, lol :p
    Lately I've been getting up around 12ish.
    I kinda knew what I wanted to do with my life but it fell through just the beginning of this week so I'm not sure what I want now. Part of me just wants to say, to hell with it all.
    Yay! Hah I've been on holiday for a month already! Now where did that month go???
    Hah as a result of the holidays, I haven't been on here as much...
    I never went to college or anything. Unless I want to move, there are no good jobs here that require a vast amount of skills.
    That's great! School always got in the way of my fun. XD

Anyway, I'd like to play Twilight Princess. I haven't gotten to do that yet. D:
    I've been doing pretty good too for the most part, I'm still keeping busy. I need to play some Zelda soon, I haven't done so in over a week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom