• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great thanks! no learning until March, yay! :D

Hah maybe I'll just hold some sort of grudge against this "real champ dude" instead. *shrugs*
    You're welcome :D
    Haha it's awesome now cause I just finished my last exam! :D
    Awesome! That should eventually come in handy for Pokemon related things :D Good luck!

Well there's that guy who's the "real champ" so he ruins it now -_-
    Hey! Welcome back :D
    School stress huh? Yeah I get ya. It's all good :)
    Thank you very much!
    I've been good thanks, it's exam time again so 2 exams for me to go until I'm on a long holiday, I so can't wait :D
    And how have you been? Apart from busy, haha.

But damn, I think my upcoming sig idea from a while ago's gonna fail, with more of the game info out.
    Sweet a bunk, I used to have a bunk when I was little, then I had to hand it down to some little relatives, lol.
    Yeah and that's why teachers love giving us essays to do all the time lol :p
    Hah I felt like having a break and draw my next avatar on the Oekaki(This wasn't the N avatar I was planning though, it's another one lol)

Edit: My avatar's changed since that ^ :p
    Gimme my useless PS1 back! Haha jk
    At least procrastination makes you feel good. Until the end of it, haha.
    Haha redoing your room sounds fun for a little while. But yeah I see what you mean when you're over it, lol. My room's constantly such a mess that it wouldn't matter if I kept doing it up haha.
    Argh essays... Why must you be so long and annoying?? -_-
    Haha maybe you stole my PS1! Jokes.
    I never really noticed the gamcube around, lol. Wow it really did lack the love it needed, as you say.

Haha thanks! My I'm currently taking one of those "extra long breaks" though, lol. I'm awesome at procrastination though, but aren't we all?
    I so can't wait for my holiday. I just need to go through essays and exams!
    Haha lousy holiday? Are you looking forward to going back to school?
    Haha can I have your PS1 then? jokes, lol. Hmm yeah I didn't know anyone who had a gamecube.

Haha ok! I now have 1 request to complete, and 2 to start. After the essays of course... But the end of the uni semester/year is nearby so I'm nearly at my 4 months holiday point yay!
    Lucky! Hah we are underpriviledged for having no nintendo games for hire! :O
    Hah I remember when they used to have heaps of PS2 games.. I don't have any game console anymore, because someone apparently stole my ol' PS2, haha and even my old PS1 was stolen too. I was very sad, lol. But at the same time it was funny, because who on earth would steal a PS1? lol.

Yeah there's plenty of N to go around! lol. Share! Hah at first when I read your VM I thought you said "He doesn't seem like someone who'd be with multiple people at once".
    Man, I wanna start drawing my avatar/sig idea, but I gotta get through some essays and a request first :|
    Hmm it seems like I'm in the only place where you can't rent any sort of Nintendo game, lol. I've never ever seen a Nintendo game in a video shop at all... :p
    So when someone online somewhere one day said "I rented Pokemon such and such" I was like huh??
    Irrational ways of insulting people in the form of ship/shipping bashing ftw! Haha I wanna see that :p
    Edit: Wow I realised this late, but instead of just shipping N with Belle only, I've decided to ship him with both the players and the rivals at different times haha he looks like the type to do that IMO :p
    Haha. Where abouts did you get up to in the game/s?

Nothing too bad you've seen here yet? Dammit lol :p
    I imagine someone eventually being unable to keep up their end of the argument and get mad, then just bash the opponent, haha lol.

Heheh nice new avatar you got there! :D
    Yeah it's fun doing the opposite of impressing people.
    *Makes more and more Belle avatars and spams you with them lol jokes*
    Haha I get whatcha mean about a Barry similarity though. But Barry eventually grew on me, like pretty recently.

Oh wow does it really get that intense sometimes? Haha that sounds entertaining! :p
    Sweet glad you actually like it! I reckon some people will think it's weird, which will make it even better! :D
    Thank you! Haha, you warming up to Belle yet? ;p
    Once I do a couple of requests I'll be onto the avatar/sig thing...

Haha I don't ship much(can get confusing haha), but I think I'll give it a go and ship N with Belle, just cause of my idea, haha. I reckon it won't be popular, but at least it works with the idea! I've seen a lot of good fanart of N and the dude(Black) on deviantart. Must be popular already, lol.
    Haha this may be random but my sig idea(It'l probably be a fanart first and perhaps turned into a sig) is from the screenshot of when we first saw N saying something like "I will surpass the champion". We find out recently that Belle becomes the champ, so it's like I'm gonna turn it into a creepy "argggg I'm out to get you mwuhuhahahaha" work, haha. As creepy as it may sound, I like it. I have the idea in my head so yeah :D
    It's amazing what ideas I can come up with when I think of just a bit of dialogue lol.
    In the meantime I'll use this fanart I did on the Bulbagarden Oekaki of Belle as an avatar.

Haha yeah me too. A lot of characters I get to like(or dislike hah) based on personality. Even though I kinda know what Cheren, Belle and N's personalities are gonna be like from what I've read, lol. Haha I especially like Belle's airheaded personality from what I've read so far.
    Hmm I have an idea for my next avatar and sig actually(may or may not do the sig, I dunno)...
    Yeah. But I mistook Cheren for a girl too so yeah, not surprising, seeing as I fail at gender identification(I'm sure I've said this many times :p) haha.
    Haha ever since I made my last avatar of Belle I've liked her more and more.
    Yes N is awesome! He's like one of those jerks but you can't help to like him at the same time. Best antagonist by far IMO lol. :p
    I'm thinking of drawing him for my next avatar, lol.
    Haha I thought he was a girl at first. I fail, lol
    And more for me and other friend :D
    But it was filling, hah.

I'm just hoping they make the plot good. Especially all the Plasma/N stuff. So far it sounds like they have potential IMO.
    Haha not to sound conceited but it did taste good, lol. So their loss :p
    Haha yum rotten fish before dinner. Imagine if they actually did that during dinner, you guys would've had an interesting dinner time lol.

Haha, do you know the new details already? I don't wanna know the plot, most of all, haha.
    That sounds like fun. I've been replaying Majora's Mask and making sure I get everything I can in-game like the heart pieces. I want to be able to complete it thoroughly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom