Recent content by OddObsession

1. O

How's the weather over there?

After wearing thick jumpers over the weekend, it's suddenly very warm. Had to dig around for something summery. Despite this, it's still very overcast.
  2. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I don't think Gary will ever come back for more than just a few episodes per season. I wish he would though, regardless of whether the new eye style makes him look creepy or not ^_^; In appearances, Shooti reminds me of Paul a little too much.
  3. O

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

A passion fruit and three ice cubes
  4. O

How's the weather over there?

It's not cold, but it was raining earlier this morning. Looks like it'll rain later tonight, too.
  5. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Personally I find that the game counterparts do have different personalities and I see them as totally different... I'm still very guilty of referring to them both as Palletshipping though xD
  6. O

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starte I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but doesn't this confirm Pokablu's evolution? I'm kind of disappointed about this.
  7. O

What video games are you playing now?

I'm replaying through Cave Story. Trying to get the best ending this time and failing with Ballos =/
  8. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I like both, of course ^_^ I prefer Gary/Ash over Green/Red from the games. But I like Green/Red from the PokeSpec manga the best.
  9. O

What do you call the currency?

In my mind I read it as Pokédollars, but if I'm speaking out loud I'll go between calling it that and Poké, just because Poké is easier to say.
  10. O

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Agreed. It's kind of sad that the Pokeathlon only featured in one set of games.
  11. O

Who do you ship Ash with?

Is there a name for this 'ship? I could totally get into it.
  12. O

Who do you ship Ash with?

Palletshipping = my OTP. Although I don't mind Comashipping or Pearlshipping.
  13. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Modest Mouse - The Cold Part
  14. O

The Objection Game

OBJECTION!
Back
Top Bottom