O
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Enjoy, I can't remember what happens, since I'm waiting Volume 10. Speaking of books, I just got back from my local library after walking a total of 3.25 miles. It was quite enjoyable outside and a neighbor's cat rubbed itself all over me.

That sucks you can't get the volumes as much as you like.

I recently started and finished a very interesting series called To-LOVE-Ru. There's a sequel currently publishing and I really liked the first one (I rated it a ten) so I plan on reading it once it stops publishing, though considering the first series ran for more than 3 years, I might be in for a long wait. If you like supernatural, romance, ecchi, school life, and fighting all rolled into one 18 volume package, then I highly recommend this series.
    ----------
    Contrary to the popular belief that it is the opposite of tsundere, it describes an anime character who is either psychotic or violent or both, and shows affection to the main character.
    ----------
    Affection, Check.

----------
    A common term in otaku fandom, a yandere is a person (usually female) romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin.
    ----------
    Claws made of ice will work.

----------
    Japanese slang for bipolar. A yandere character usually have a lot of mood swings. They have a nice side and an evil side, kinda like ying and yang, white and black... those kind of stuff. They quickly change from the nice side to the evil side, and repeat again and again. It is more often used in anime/manga. There is often another character, usually can be stiff as a board easily, who is normally the 'victim' of the yandere character's evil side.
    ----------
    I don't recall the split personality, I think I really do need to reread the series.
    I can't stay away from cats. I snagged these from this Motivational Poster.
    I finished watching the anime for it.

Yandere? I thought the cute stalker was a Yuki-Onna (Snow Women).

I had to go look up her name to remember who she was, I think I should start the series over again.
    I really don't know the difference between regular and plus, but I'll read from any genre. When I started, I was into Shojo. I'm now into more Shonen.

The other two series I have been reading lately are both by CLAMP, Cardcaptor Sakura and Gate 7
    I'm through volume 9 (I read it earlier this month). That sucks, things are just starting to get interesting.

I quite like the series and thanks to the magic that is scanalations, I'm on chapter 19.
    I really like Rosario + Vampire and I eagerly await the releases since my library has the series and seems to be making an effort to collect all of the volumes. The anime has something that the manga lacks, good panties shots. They can't fit in enough in the anime but the manga always has something in the way.

If you like Wolf Girls as well, I highly recommend Spice and Wolf. One of the main characters, Holo (also romanized as Horo) is a Harvest Goddess, who well, I let you read her page and let you find out. MyAnimeList is perfect for keeping track of what you read and watch and also has good summaries for many characters that don't give away major spoilers. Holo's page doesn't tell you any more than you could find in the first few chapters. This series also has a fair amount of nudity, but not anything detailed.
    I don't know when I started believing it, but I like the Miku x Luka pairing as well.

What only one night? It's every night for me.
    I love them too, I even turned my screen saver back on so whenever I don't do anything for a minute, Miku and Luka appear on my screen. The original image was wider, but I cropped it so it wouldn't distort or be wider than it was tall when used as an avatar.

I've been thinking about a Jetfire theme lately, but I think it will be some time before I actually change themes.
    Yaaay~! Welcome back! Haha, I love the title of "Original Plasma Queen.". :awww:

Welcome back into Unova. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom