Recent content by Okido

1. Okido

Hello Howdy Hey

Welcome Solar! Another OTGW fan, I see... good taste :chansey: Looking forward to seeing some of your art if you decide to share it here! Hope you enjoy it here on the forums c:
  2. Okido

Ask the poster below a question

The "Jerk with a Heart of Gold" trope comes to mind. It seems like every time a character like that shows up, they're already my favorite. :p What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
  3. Okido

'What's your favorite' game -Pokemon related

So many, but the first ones that come to mind right now are "Gotta Catch Ya Later!" and "Showdown at the Po-ké Corral". The former being a perfect finale for the best series, and the latter just being a fun character-driven episode that I love very much. Favorite middle stage starter?
  4. Okido

Trying to Remember an Episode...

Could it have been EP051, "Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden"? Feels like it would match that description: Indigo League on Netflix has only ever gone up to EP057 "The Breeding Center Secret", where Season 1 technically ends. Misty gets Togepi just a few episodes earlier in EP050, so if it's not...
  5. Okido

'What's your favorite' game -Pokemon related

Pallet Town is pretty obviously my favorite, hence why it's set as my location on my profile... my second favorite is Castelia City, just because it's based on where I actually live and that never gets old to me. Your favorite Pokémon movie (or animated short)?
  6. Okido

Claims The OFFICIAL Claim A Video Game Character (Non-Pokémon) Thread

Lemres (Puyo Puyo) - @Okido - 25/04/2024 That is all. //_^
  7. Okido

Ask the poster below a question

I like them! They have a very graceful silhouette. What song or lyric would you use to describe yourself?
  8. Okido

What user comes to mind for the above human character?

Lucy makes me think of EPFG for some reason. Not that they're similar personality-wise, but maybe she just strikes me as the kind of character she would like? That one news reporter in the ORAS episode of Pokémon Generations (I think her name is Gabby?)... doesn't remind me of anyone in...
  9. Okido

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Reminds me of experience points. Back in ORAS, since you could scan in other players' Secret Bases with a QR code, people made and shared these bases built specifically for EXP grinding, where their team consisted of three Lv. 100 Blissey. I spent way too many hours in those and even now it's...
  10. Okido

Event Flowering Love ~ Spring 2024 Shipping One-Shot Competition

It's perfectly fine if your one-shot is related to another work of yours, as long as it can be read standalone as a self-contained story and hasn't been posted elsewhere! However, if it's something that's been written in advance before the competition started, then we sadly can't accept it as...
  11. Okido

What's your dream home?

A single-bedroom house, located somewhere quiet, up here in the northeast where it gets bitterly cold. That's it, I'm not picky. As long as it has room to invite a few friends over, and be filled with whatever ridiculous decor I may desire, then I'd be happy. The interior will probably look so...
  12. Okido

Special Delivery!

hey loser what's good how ya been, how's life in the world of airmail? Your fan club (me) is eagerly awaiting your next update!!! also I brought you this berry juice alright well bye :thumbsup:
  13. Okido

What was your first thread when you became a member on the forums?

Not counting my intro thread, it was a blog, specifically one about the Pokémon anime. I used to post episode predictions/reviews and stuff since Journeys was still pretty new at the time (this was in very early 2021, my account itself is a little older than that). I ended up shutting it down...
  14. Okido

Favorite artwork of the Pokémon above

Probably this After The Story artwork from JN that featured Chloe's Yamper: Flareon?
  15. Okido

Interests you have that people don't expect

Hard to say, but I think most people wouldn't guess that I enjoy practicing some of the performing arts. In person I'm usually very quiet and reserved, and honestly a bit clumsy, so I probably don't come off as someone who would ever enjoy acting, singing, or dance — and I'm not at all public...
Back
Top Bottom