• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by OkikuMew

1. OkikuMew

Time Out: The Expanded Document

Before anything, welcome to the new folks! :D It's nice to see new faces here ^^ Oh gosh, I already celebrated too much, I stuffed myself with sushi already... but I guess more goodies wouldn't hurt? :P Picking these! Thank you and happy Pokémon day :3
  2. OkikuMew

Alcremie's Amore ~A Fizzy Valentine's Day Event~

Picking these up! Thank you for the little bundle of love~
  3. OkikuMew

Alcremie's Amore ~A Fizzy Valentine's Day Event~

Hmmmm, what to choose... Well, can't go wrong with the classics. I would like the Strawberry Basket, please ^^ (I gotta say I love the flavor text of this <3)
  4. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

SpinyShell: Registration of Woobat's coloring confirmed! Missingno. Master: Registration of Marvolo's coloring confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~] Liltwick: Purchase of Pokédex remodel and redesign and second Pokédex confirmed! [~sprites complete~] I think you miscalcuated the price there though...
  5. OkikuMew

Event Yuletide Fortunes: An Arcane Realm Holiday Event

Choices choices... I'll take a Lavender bag, please :)
  6. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Perap's Pearl: Purchase and use of Natural Spray on Tim and Doug confirmed! lilbluecorsola: Purchase and use of Natural Spray on Yufi confirmed! Maskerade: Purchase of Zangoose's dark red scarf and sprite confirmed! [~sprite complete~]
  7. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Mini-announcement concerning Pumpkasaur's Perplexing Maze: As the recoloring (and other modifications) given from that event is immediate, there is no need to post/claim it here! However if you want to put it here for tracking purposes, feel free to do so at no cost ^^ That said, if you're not...
  8. OkikuMew

Fizzy Bubbles 2020 Review

Picking up the above. Thank you very much! (Now to hunt down the other custom Pokéballs...)
  9. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

lilbluecorsola: Purchase of Ducklett Floatie accessory for Piplup confirmed! Missingno. Master: Purchase of the following has been confirmed: - Key Stone cowboy hat - Black Rotom phone Pokédex (Don't know why, but your sprite makes me think of this.) Also, it seems like you had a little...
  10. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Alright, let's do this again! ChrisClark13: Registration of Annahime's sizing complete! Missingno. Master: The following is confirmed! Registration of Homer's sizing Purchase of Homer's fork and knife accessories Homer's regular and Mega forms' sprites [~Complete!~]
  11. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

By Mew I am so sorry for the big delay. I honestly forgot to check here more regularly. Don't be afraid of giving me a gentle poke if my conformations are taking months to happen ^^; Zorchic: Registration of Shinx's size complete! (it's height not size, but I got what you meant :p)...
  12. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Missingno. Master: Tyrogue's birthmark registration and purchase of white scarf accessory confirmed! [~sprites complete~] (Evolution sprite was given directly to MM via Discord to avoid being seen through my imgur account)
  13. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Hurrr durrrrrrrrr sorry for the latenesssss *ahem* Registration of Brighton's purple lures and purchase of sprite confirmed! [~Sprite Complete~]
  14. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Apologies for the late update! I think we all agree that we're in crazy times... But nothing's better to take mind off of things by having fun, right? sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Registration of Paras' blank eyes confirmed! Asteiri: Purchase of four green scarves for Grace, Daniel, Oliver and...
  15. OkikuMew

Mew à la Mode Boutique

Zorchic: Purchase of custom Z-Power Ring confirmed! Missingno. Master: Purchase of new custom Pokédex and registration of Battery's sizing confirmed! sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat: Whoa now! While it the coloring of Paras' eyes being blank white is ok, I'll need an explaination as of why your...