Recent content by Okjoek

1. Okjoek

SUPER POLL! Which is, in your opinion, the best Pokemon game ever?

Usually the ones with the most single player post-adventure activities and local multiplayer options. Emerald has metric butt-tons to do post-adventure like the battle frontier. I really need to get a copy of BW2 too because that look like it fits the bill and I loved BW.
  2. Okjoek

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

How can I trade? For Christmas I got a 2DS and both Hoenn remakes OR and AS. My last Pokemon game was White version and I honestly didn't think I'd play another, but it's the remakes of my very first one, Emerald so I had to give it a shot. Is there a way for me to transfer my Pokemon from...
  3. Okjoek

Looking for wallpaper art.

Hi, I'm not sure if there's a good place on this forum for Pokemon wallpaper art. More specifically I plan on getting Pokemon OR or AS and I wanted something fitting.
  4. Okjoek

Avast Matey!: The Pirate Thread

How was everybody's International talk like a pirate day on September 19th? http://youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw Arr ye best be sharin yer pirate related booty! Teen Titans Go! Season 2 Episode 3 Pirates - YouTube Shaggy and Scooby vs Redbeard - YouTube
  5. Okjoek

My Practical Pokemon Team

I tried to think up of a pokemon team that if I were in a real world scenerio with them I would be able to have a balanced team for adventuring and battling while getting the most helpful abilities for numerous scenarios and keep the amount it takes to keep them fed and healthy to a minimum...
  6. Okjoek

Which music do you prefer? XY's Kiseki vs BW's Sayonara (N's Farewell)

Gosh, I can't tell. I have to put both because I like them both and I couldn't pick just one I like more.
  7. Okjoek

Favourite Music?

Has to be something from generation 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaojlmLBK3I
  8. Okjoek

What Pokemon books do you like?

I'm always a guy who sometimes finds it more relaxing to use an old fashion database known as the book.There's far too many I own than I should post about inorder to keep this brief so I'l just mention my two most important: I've had this book before I even got my first Pokemon game. It...
  9. Okjoek

Bulbagardeners' Nationalities

American of mostly Polish decent. Niech zyje Polska!
  10. Okjoek

Underrated Pokemon you like?

- Staraptor: Sure it may be just another one of those first route bird clones that come with every game, but in my opinion this is the most capable of them all. I EV trained one in full Attack/Speed and gave it the moves Brave bird, Close combat, U-turn and Return and it sweeps team after team...
  11. Okjoek

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I like how the Pokemon no longer say their own names. I always found that to be strange.
  12. Okjoek

Do you like flowers?

I'm a practical person who values efficiency so I usually only keep any sort of plant that produces something useful for me. I prefer function over fashion to an extent.
  13. Okjoek

Where would you like to visit?

I'm from NY in the USA. If I could visit anywhere I'd like to visit anywhere I'd first like to see the places of my heritage such as Poland, Wales and the Netherlands. There's so many possibilities... http://youtu.be/NC1qkLn6IRI
  14. Okjoek

Team Rocket pokemon Speculation/Discussion

I miss poor Chimecho. Maybe it's feeling well enough after its stay with James' relatives?
  15. Okjoek

Name a trainer that you'd hate to lose to in the anime

Paul and Trip because they're complete jerks. Atleast until near the end of that particular journey, and Ash and Team rocket because I'd simply be pissed as hell to lose to such annoying people.
Back
Top Bottom