O
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do :). It's a great series and count Olaf's such a funny and evil villain. I'm also a big fan of Venom the symbiote from Spider-Man, which explains the other part of my username.
    Yeah, just finished Super Castlevania IV yesterday. I started the series near the end of 2009 and have already finished with the first four. Next up: Rondo of Blood, Then Adventure Rebirth and then prolly the DS installments. Yeah, I'm a huge Castlevania fan :).
    If you're not fan of text-based games, then Ace Attorney isn't probably for you. But the story in the games is actually interesting, there are good characters and the music's great. I dunno, many people just like it (including me, of course).
    Wonder what's the big deal about the Ace Attorney series; it just seems pretty dull to me.
    Just my own two cents (haven't played it though).
    Games that pwn very hard: the Fire Emblem series, Paper Mario and its sequels, most games made by Rareware (although I've never played their Xbox or X360 installments because I don't own those consoles), The Ace Attorney series, The Legend of Zelda series (Even if the NES installments can be tough as Hell), 2D and 3D Mario platformers, Wario games, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (I've never actually owned this but nearly played it to the end at my cousins', eagerly waiting for the Wiimake), many of the Kirby games (even if theyre a tad too easy), YS Book 1&2, the Mystery Dungeon series, and of course the Pokémon series. I forgot to mention the Smash Bros. games and the Startropics games and maybe some other games but those I mentioned are my favorites. My two favorite games of all time are the N64 Zelda games. The Ace Attorney games are my fav DS games because they're just pwnsome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom