• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Olaf-symbiote

1. O

Sea Green Nintendo 2DS to hit North America: New color choice available June 6

- has teeny-tiny screens - 2d only No thanks, I'll stick to my awesome 3DS XL.
  2. O

Why Alpha and Omega?

X and Y: Latin alphabet RS remakes: Greek alphabet There might be other reasons for the names, but I feel like they at least thought of the alphabet connection. And to the poster above: If anything, it should be Gamma Emerald.
  3. O

Pokémon anime, TCG return to Russia: First releases to begin with XY

The Russian government is almost like the evil teams from the Pokémon games. Maybe Game Freak could use it as a basis for the Gen 7 team.
  4. O

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

Re: Generation VI's Region name?? Orre isn't a main games region, though, so it will never be featured in the main versions in any way. Orre is 100% Genius Sonority, and it's extremely unlikely that Game Freak would incorporate a region in two spin-off games that weren't designed by them in...
  5. O

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Still no shiny encounters for me. I have the ones you can obtain easily (Gyarados, Haxorus) and a shiny Ampharos from the GTS, but haven't ever encountered a random shiny in the wild. I honestly doubt I will ever get any shiny encounters, my luck is just so terrible. I've sort of learned to...
  6. O

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Anyone think they should introduce some gyms that aren't type-focused but focused on other things? For example, a gym where the teams are focused on having only a minimal amount of weaknesses, gyms that focus on certain color/shape/size Pokémon, or gyms where the focus is on...
  7. O

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity EU date announced

Wooohooo! As a big PMD fan, I'm very happy about this news. And three days before mah birthday, too!
  8. O

Rearrange The National Dex

I'd only rearrange evolutions/pre-evos, myself. I don't mind about the starters/legendaries/pseudo-legendaries being where they currently are. Oh, and Victini should really be Pokémon #000 even in the National Dex
  9. O

Saving?

Wario Land 4 had autosave on the GBA. Did RSE FRLG have autosave? No! So, using MK7 as an example doesn't really work. Different games, different save systems. Besides, pressing Home and closing the software does NOT autosave. It only does it for VC games when it creates a temporary suspend...
  10. O

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Pokemon X and Y: Villain Team(s) Speculation My guess is the new villains will be Team ABC, and N will also return. C what I did there, lol?
  11. O

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

I'll probably get Y. I've gotten the "first" version most of the time (Blue, Gold, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond, HeartGold, Black, White 2), so I'll try to mix it up a bit!
  12. O

Only for 3DS?

About time they moved on to the 3DS! The DS has had a good lifespan, but it's time to lay it to rest. Viva 3DS! I've owned the 3DS ever since the European launch of the original model, so my body has been ready for a good while now!
  13. O

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? Definitely Fennekin, it's epic! Not too fond of Chespin or Froakie. Well, Chespin ok, but Froakie's pretty... DEEEEEEERP!
  14. O

The most BS fights in Pokemon

Ash's battle against Tate&Liza. The whole "Thunder Armor" thing was absurdly ridiculous.
  15. O

Looking for Thundurus & Landorus

Yeah, that's fine with me.
Back
Top Bottom