Recent content by Olive

1. Olive

Short Story - Life as It Turned out to Be (Clemont x Serena)

“Is the table set?” a blonde-haired man called as he pulled a casserole from an oven. “How much longer till he gets here,” a woman’s voice replied from upstairs. “Um…” Clemont ignored the abrupt change of topic and cast a quick glance at his watch, revealing it was two minutes to eight. “Any...
  2. Olive

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Hello Ladies and Gents. Long time no see. Since I was in the neighborhood, I was browsing through old posts and realized that next week will be the three year anniversary of the Date Episode (XY59). It's hard to believe it's only been three years. Looking back it seems like an eternity ago...
  3. Olive

What Do You Fear?

It's recently occurred to me that I have a considerable fear of being alone in large, dark rooms.
  4. Olive

What are your opinions on shipping days/weeks?

When it comes to rare ships or old antique ships (like Ability) shipping days are about the only time the community can energize itself enough to generate all the cute art and stories that make ships worthwhile. It's also usually the only time you see some members of certain shipping...
  5. Olive

TEEN: Chasing Rainbows

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. There were no rumors? Okay then. Anywho, after rethinking my life and deciding to scrap a healthy portion of Version Four in exchange for the new and improved Version Five, I finally converted everything over into a new plot line and character...
  6. Olive

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

It was so haunting I had to stop listening two minutes in less I not be able to fall asleep tonight. Truly artistic. The timing was so jarring, almost like the song was fighting itself. Not something I'd play during a road trip, but worthy of points simply for how inventive and atmospheric it...
  7. Olive

COMPLETE: Real Fear [Horror, Explicit Descriptions of Gore] [MATURE]

A very nice use of the cold, still darkness of the cave to convey the desolation that Alec must have been feeling in his last moments.
  8. Olive

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Last night's episode of Monday Night RAW. Probably one of the best episodes in recent memory.
  9. Olive

Abilityshipping Discussion Thread

I won't lie. Despite my affection for Amour, I'll always have a fondness for Ability. It still occasionally jostles for the spot as my OTP. Ash and Anabel, both being devoted trainers, just had such a deep level of chemistry and mutual respect for each other and their Pokémon. As has always...
  10. Olive

S20 Opening - "Under the Alolan Sun"

It's a nice change from the slower driving rock beats that characterized "Be a Hero" and "Stand Tall". It's different, almost whimsical, and I think that's appropriate for Sun & Moon. The song did feel rushed, but the footage they used was good, so points for that. It does sound quite unique...
  11. Olive

Nice. Short and sweet wins the day.
  12. Olive

Mafia US Presidents Mafia I - Endgame: President's Day 13/2/17

And so the Office of the Presidency is safe. On behalf of the League of Extraordinary Presidents, my gratitude to all those who pursued victory and duly aided us. Now somebody get me my Gramophone. Well, it looks like I finally fulfilled my dream of winning a Mafia match on Bulba. Third...
  13. Olive

As an avid reader of horror literature myself, and finding a disappointing lack of Pokémon stories of that genre, how could I resist reading a story titled Real Fear? I like the lengths of the chapters. For some stories, I'd like to call them Pokémon Novels, big, sweeping chapters add to the...
  14. Olive

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Lego Batman Movie Beautiful animation, fantastic action sequences, clever ties into the previous installations into the Batman franchise, and a few scenes that had some genuine emotion to them. That was offset by a super flimsy plot, some main characters who felt more like tools to advance...
  15. Olive

Mafia US Presidents Mafia I - Endgame: President's Day 13/2/17

And thus hours of careful diplomacy come together in a final drive to root out the Conspirators amongst us. Let us begin. I will begin by fully endorsing President Zexy's call to see Hellcrow's allegiance revealed in full today via a vote of condemnation. While I endorse this measure, I also...
Back
Top Bottom