O
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it was 1.27am when i got your message dude - if i don't catch you online in the week i'll be on loads friday night & most of saturday
    deal! i won't be able to get on wifi for another 6 hours at least dude but i'll shoot you a VM when i'm back from work
    here's a list of TM's in gen 4 & where to get them from: <CLICKY!> any that can't be bought/won would be awesome!
    have you got a spare TM23 (Iron Tail) on your game? i could make this then:

Tauros: Stone Edge / Iron Tail / Earthquake / Return

i have all the other TM's but no iron tail (also egg moves are easy dude - tauros only passes down TM's so this is a nice easy one for me!)

also i hatched the shiny male jolly heracross with guts last night dude but the forums went all messed up on me
    Umm... mostly looking for UT Shiny's or EVd Shiny's but Idk :p

I can't start now, I've got to go to bed :/

But just one question: Who told you I could RNG? Lol, I'm just curious, because I just learned how to like, 2 days ago :p
    Really? Who? Lol, I only just got the hang of RNGing, and it takes me really long to finish one pokemon (Like, half a day-a whole day). But I could try (Note that I can't RNG IVs yet). What would you offer?
    wanna battle it out tomorow? :D
    and btw, steel types get walled forever with my ______
    ask bullet and johan-tiberius.
    i walled there forretres and scizor for like 10-20 without getting into the red health lol.
    i cant wait til 'chu levels up.
    i wanna see how much it gets in sp.atk.
    all the psyducks give so litle exp, last time he leveld up it was 7+
    idk, im having a BIG EV project (it takes 3 EV people.)
    im EVing one porion ATM. and ill pay you some shiny legends (i dont have a whole lot. but i have like 3.) than thats 2 portins done.
    and than i have someone else working on one portion.
    since its been a while and the trade has been awaiting, yes.
    and latias is legit. :)
    and im trying to EV train.
    its going meh ish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom