proserpina
Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, I was considering a PS4, but honestly the now pretty cheap price for the PS3 and its games is what convinced me. XD I'm sure some of the PS3 games I wanna play will be released to the PS4 via Playstation Now/remasters, but why pay ~£36 for a remastered PS4 Uncharted game down the line when I can play a PS3 version right now for ~£7? Plus I doubt some games I really want to play, like Remember Me and DmC: Devil May Cry, will get that treatment, so I would've needed a PS3 anyway. As for the new PS4-only games--my backlog is large enough as it is, and I really want a Wii U later this year which will make it even larger... so I think I'll be fine if I wait to play those games, haha.

And yeah, it's ridiculous how much housing costs nowadays! And especially with how expensive uni can be in general, it makes total sense to stay home to have that extra money in your pockets. It's really nice that you have the option to live off-campus as a first year--not exactly sure how it is in the U.K., but in the U.S. a lot of unis require you to live on campus/in uni-sponsored housing for your first year or two, and a handful of them may even require you to do that for all years! (Mine only required it for the first two years, but also the town was so expensive that it was cheaper to do campus housing all four years.) From my friends' experience, the only issue with commuting to and from school is trying to make/sustain relationships with classmates, but I'm sure you'll find a solution that works for you! :) Plus you'll have plenty of time to live fully independent from your family, so no need to rush. XD
    I sent quite a few messages after then, there's little ticks in the bottom that I thought meant you had seen.
    Hahaha, don't worry about not replying to my message--as you can see, I'm just not good at replying to things in general. X__x;; And I'm alright! The only exciting update I have is that I bought a PS3 recently, haha. I have a few complaints (these shape buttons are really throwing me off), but otherwise I'm happy. :)

And woot, prepping for uni is always fun (or it's at least fun the first time XD)! Just try not to overpack 'cause, as much as you try to convince yourself otherwise, you simply won't use all of the things you carry with you! And then you just have a bunch of unnecessary things taking up precious space. :p
    Gonna need your number then. I've downloaded it to my computer (because I'm too lazy and dislike smartphones) for use.
    Hey Kaori~! I haven't spoken to you in a bit and I just wanted to see how things were going. And also I wanted to give you mega-congrats on the university acceptance, especially since it was your first choice! I know how much you were worried about it, so I'm glad it worked out in the end. :)
    There's that standard British understatement.

Understandable, you thought you were under the grades. But best not look a gift horse in the mouth, celebrate your success. Don't make me come down to London and take you drinking, I hate alcohol :I
    Trust me, you don't want to know how I'm feeling.

Good for you. See, a little good mood and everything comes up Milho-wait...
    The password I sent you was wrong, minus the last 4 letters on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom