Recent content by proserpina

1. proserpina

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Pretty listless and kind of run down. I just want to be somewhere quiet.
  2. proserpina

Recent Gaming Purchases

It's a testament to how much I love Skyrim that, after having had it on Xbox 360, then Xbox One and PC, I just used a voucher to get it on my Switch too, so I can play it anywhere. Looking forward to exploring the mountains again on my commute!
  3. proserpina

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Honestly, a bit irritable and impatient for some reason. Might have something to do with the fact that I slept terribly :P
  4. proserpina

What are 3 things You're excited about for 2020

Love this thread idea! For me, I'm most looking forward to the activity I'm going to arrange for my boyfriend's birthday early in the year (something we've both been wanting to try for a while), hopefully moving in with him, and the new Animal Crossing game coming out.
  5. proserpina

SwSh How is the Wild Area?

At first the Wild Area was quite boring for me, as it did nothing but rain everywhere for the first few days playing and I couldn't actually catch many of the Pokémon I encountered until I got more badges. Then things picked up and I really enjoyed camping, collecting items, and catching a...
  6. proserpina

What should you be doing right now?

Sleeping! But I keep having really weird dreams and waking up every couple hours.
  7. proserpina

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Hozier - Angel Of Small Death & The Codeine Scene
  8. proserpina

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The newest episode of His Dark Materials.
  9. proserpina

SwSh Uniform number

My favourite number: 8. Short, simple, to the point. I knew if I thought about it any more than that, I'd fall down the rabbit hole of indecision!
  10. proserpina

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Grey, rainy and miserable. I can't wait to get home and go to bed!
  11. proserpina

What is your signature pokemon/pokemon team?

For me it's less a single signature Pokémon and more a signature type (Fairy). That said, the few I always find myself wanting to use again and again are Ninetales, Togekiss, Milotic, and often Espeon too.
  12. proserpina

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Alcremie, closely followed by Sinistea and Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash. Very rarely do I see a new Pokémon and know that I will have one on my team, but I was immediately sold with all of them. Alcremie especially had my eternal love when I saw how it ran and napped in camp. I have a very soft...
  13. proserpina

What video games are you playing now?

Pokémon Sword, which I have almost completed (really taking my time this time around) and Bee Simulator. The latter started out as a joke because I love bees, but the friend who showed me it ended up getting it for me as a birthday present and honestly, it's pretty solid based on a few hours so far!
  14. proserpina

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I'm thinking of getting Octopath Traveler next, but I'm not sure whether it's worth it since in all honesty I just want to play the female characters' parts ahaha.
  15. proserpina

Your newest purchase or gift

I got a pair of really pretty pale pink sneakers. I already had them in a dark grey and they were so comfortable I decided to pick up the pink pair on sale :)
Back
Top Bottom