Recent content by Orange_Flaaffy

1. O

Potential Idea for the Board--Need Input

I like the idea actually :). Anything to help is better than nothing at all :) And PM spam is easy to delete if it does happen :)
  2. O

Evolution Of Fable (PG-13)

--------------------------------------------------- VI: An Unmet Expectation, Reunion of A Bloodline ---------------------------------------------------- The battle of words Nathan and I were locked in showed little chance of ending anything soon. "He goes." "He stays." "He goes." "He...
  3. O

Pokémaniacs Anonymous

I'm getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness :). I've been wanting to do a MD fic for a while now. I know the stories are very simple and the gameplay is boring to some people but I think it is nice in a way...
  4. O

Advice for Aspiring Authors - An Old Rant Revived

It depends on your writing style, and how you as a writer think. With my own writing nothing kills a story faster than over planning. Spending too much time plotting sucks the soul out of the story for me... I'm not saying writing something willy nilly is a good idea ether, but just don't get...
  5. O

Great OT fics

I don't know if it is what you are asking for in all these forums (it might have been better if you were asking for just OT fics period) but maybe you would like to read my fic Fable? It is OT in the looser sense of the term because there are no gyms or anything, but it is a journey fic :). You...
  6. O

China's white dolphin called extinct after 20 million years

If making a living means only caring about money and not saving animals for our babies to see someday I would rather not, thank you:kiss: We can say that the people cutting down all the world's trees are only 'making a living' untill the day they cut down the last one and there is no air -.-...
  7. O

COMPLETE: The Ball

Well, it is good that you did not copy it :)
  8. O

Going Solo (PG13-T)

I really like the idea for this story, I hope you are still working on it :)
  9. O

COMPLETE: The Ball

It is nice to not see this be turned into a 'OMG pokemon are SLAVES' fic :P. IMHO there are far too many of those sort of fics around lately. What was once a new and 'dark' idea has become as commonly badly written as a trainer fic :\
  10. O

Thank you so much for the very nice reveiw, it is one of the best I have ever gotten :)! I'm so glad someone notices the animal like details. Too often many people just make pokemorphs human superheros with fur, I want to show the animal side of them, and pokemon as a whole (since the anime...
  11. O

Thank you :)! I'm so glad to have you as a reader:)! I'd almost given up hope on getting reveiws here :(
  12. O

The very dust you now stand on responds more willingly to their footsteps than to yours, because it is rich with the blood of our ancestors and our bare feet are conscious of the sympathetic touch. ---- Chief Seattle --------------------------------------------------- Chapter V: An...
  13. O

"Classic" fanfics

I think The Quest for the Legends by Dragonfree is really well known, it has been around for a long time. I don't think many fanfics age well, some of them just become famous for being well known :P. And then there is Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure, and Who Shot Brendan Birch by...
  14. O

Thank you :)! Chapter 5 should be finished soon:)! I know you are busy:-)
  15. O

Thank you so much!:-) *lol* This story is set in the game univerise, not the anime one :). But even Red, Ash's game self is not going to be in this story, as they are not going to be going to any human gyms or many towns anyway :awww: . But don't worry, there will be other characters still:-)
Back
Top Bottom