Recent content by orangedoom

1. O

A Pokemon Starting With...

Omanyte
  2. O

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Mine was Pokemon Yellow. I played it all the time when I was sick. I have like 124 Pokemon on it now. But, I never play it anymore :/
  3. O

Best and Worst Pokemon In Gen 4?

I'd like to know what pokemon is the best and which one is the worst in Generation IV. If there is a thread already like this, go ahead and delete it. I'll start. I think the best Pokemon in the 4th gen is Giratina. I think the worst one is Bidoof. It's just plain silly looking :B
  4. O

COMPLETE: Fear of Bugs

“Charmander use Flamethrower on those logs now!” Ash commanded the young fire breathing lizard. The flame on his tail became more vivid before he set the logs aflame. Ash got Bulbasaur out of his poke ball and had him use vine whip on some large logs nearby. Bulbasaur set them down by the fire...
  5. O

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Pokeshipping FTW~!
  6. O

Team Rocket fan club!

If anyone is interested in neat TR images, I have some on my profile here~!
  7. O

Ash Club

I <3 Ash, and the breakdancing ash picture was epic~! I'm gonna join~! I also love Ash's Pikachu~!
  8. O

Team Rocket fan club!

The hair would be really hard to pull off. I might just use the red wig I have and say, yes its not the right color but I love being in Team Rocket. Mwahahaha
  9. O

Team Rocket fan club!

Well, Yay~! My favorite is Jessie, and I want to cosplay her someday~
  10. O

Team Rocket fan club!

I'd like to join, but I don't know how one joins this club. I feel slightly stupid. But, I'd like to join~!
  11. O

Japanese Pokémon Center stores to give away watches: Show Eeveelutions for a watch

They look like ER bracelets ._. But if I lived in Japan I might get one.
  12. O

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Gurren Lagann~! Row row fight da powa~!
  13. O

Orangedoom's Art Thread

So I decided I wanted to start trying to draw pokemon. So here is Skymin~! If you are on deviantart you may comment and fave here -> http://orangedoom.deviantart.com/art/Skymin-108873826
  14. O

Does anyone here actually play the TCG?

I play in tournaments every few weeks. The store I play at does old school Pokemon TCG games, so that's usually when I go. I'm very tempted to start buying the new packs though.
Back
Top Bottom