• To preserve people's ability to play the game without spoilers, do not post about unannounced Pokémon and characters until January 1st 2023, except in the Scarlet and Violet forum.

All spoilers in posts will be allowed in the Scarlet and Violet forum

Please do not display unannounced Pokémon or characters in Signatures, Avatars, or Profiles until January 1st 2023.

Orchid
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh, man. What an astonishing profile picture, may I know where you got that?
    • Love
    Reactions: Orchid
    Orchid
    Orchid
    aw thank you! :enzap:
    It's from the ending sequence of the first movie! I wish I could remember where specifically I found this gif of it, but I saved it a long time ago. ^^;
    FelipePR
    FelipePR
    I'm itching to revisit this ending sequence right now.
    • Gold Star
    Good morning, how is everything ?

I've been trying to locate some shipping names for Legend Arceus-related shippings on Tumblr to see if I had made dupes on accident, and while I did find names already existed for some ships (I think it was Laventon/Cyllene and Adaman/Arezu), I had to stop once I started seeing creepy things popping up. I'm sparing you the details on that.

Anyway, I've been wondering if you had some insights on the shipping naming for this game specifically ?
    • Hi
    Herbizarre
    Herbizarre
    Ah shucks, I don't have Twitter (and I'm better off without it), and Tumblr... Considering what I found near the end of my browsing I'd rather not try again for my own sanity. I guess I'll just continue blindly guessing character shippings pairs without looking up lmao

Yeah, Ctrl + F has been quite helpful, at least to find specific names that haven't been used yet.
    Orchid
    Orchid
    Oh hi!

gosh I wish I could be of more help for this one; unfortunately Legends Arceus is the one game I haven't played, so I don't know much about its characters, let alone the shipping scene surrounding them on places like Tumblr/Twitter. ^^; You may have better luck asking somebody else who's a little more involved with that specific circle of the fanbase; though I'll admit I'm not entirely sure who that'd be. I know I've seen a few PLA ship names being discussed in the Neverending Romance thread before? :unsure:

I did do a very cursory search and I found this post, which lists a good few PLA ship names that are apparently in use - I don't know how much help that is for you specifically, though. I hope you can find what you're looking for!
    Herbizarre
    Herbizarre
    I've seen a few posts about Legends Arceus in the Neverending Romance thread, and although I made sure to be careful naming ships, apparently I had missed Laventon/Cyllene's shipping name for some reason. And yeah, this is the first tumblr post I found about the PLA shipping names this morning. Something tells me I'll have to wait until the list gets properly updated so I won't have to worry about making dupes anymore.

Thanks for your help everybody !
    • Gold Star
    Hey, Orchid! I just came back from reading Juliko’s review of a biographical manga about ADHD, autism, and other neurodivergent conditions. According to her, it’s one of the more positive and better-written books about said subject matter. I wonder if this is something you might be interested in, or if you’ve heard of it before?
    Orchid
    Orchid
    I haven't heard of it until now but wow that sounds like an interesting read! I imagine that must offer some insightful perspective; I hadn't considered that the expectations put on neurodivergent people in Japan would probably be quite different from, say, here in America.
    It's also nice to hear it doesn't exclusively depict the experience as either all doom and gloom or all sunshine and rainbows — it's hard to hit that medium between the two when talking about this kind of thing, so it's refreshing to hear it handles both sides well.
    I might give it a read sometime; thank you for passing the recommendation onto me!

(Also Juliko if you're reading this keep up the awesome work!!!)
    Juliko
    Juliko
    Thanks for liking my reviews, Orchid! And definitely check out My Brain is Different if you're able. It's available everywhere for pretty cheap.
    ..hi oki! I am here to congratulate you and give you a big ol hug!! I know you're going to do amazing :bulbaLove:
    • Hugs
    Orchid
    Orchid
    STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!!!!!!!!!
    (jk you're nice :bulbaLove: )
    I sure was shocked when I saw that “Super Moderator” badge, haha. It looks good on you, though! Congratulations on your promotion! I know you’ll do great.
    Hey, is that super mod badge new? Congrats if it is! Also if it's not and I've just not been paying attention.
    • Hugs
    Orchid
    Orchid
    It is; thank you Dawning!! I hope to do the best job that I can from here on out. :bulbaLove:
    When I saw your Eevee drawing (the one you posted yesterday), it looked familiar to me. I couldn't figure out why until now - it reminds me of Findus the cat. It is just a coincidence, I suppose? Or was there some inspiration :unsure:
    • Hi
    Orchid
    Orchid
    It must be a coincidence, but I can definitely see the resemblance! I had actually never heard of Findus until now, but oh my gosh what a cute character design :bulbaLove:
    7c0a871333c54e3869d7b252e78ce63f.jpg
    Hey, I’m wondering where that very kawaii Halloween Eevee avatar came from (all it’s missing are fangs, haha). Is it official art?
    • Hi
    Orchid
    Orchid
    It is! This time it's this official Halloween art from 2017.
    (I've been wishing it had some pointy little fangs too :wynaut:)
    well, it finally happened, everyone.
    I just accidentally ran from a Shiny Pokémon because I wasn't paying attention to my screen. :confused:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom