Okido
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Happy birthday to you, Orchid! I know that it's early right now, but hopefully it's been a good one for you so far, haha. And that the rest of it is just as lovely!
    Hello Orchid. Do you think there should be a Shippers Paradise general discussion ?
    • Hi
    Reactions: Okido
    Okido
    Okido
    I don't see why not! It'd be nice to have a place in that forum to just chat about shipstuff when we've got nothing else going on, sounds like a good idea.

I'll make that thread soon and I'll let you know as soon as it's up. ^^
    goodbye orchid... im sorry i was so mean to you after you had me nap... i know you were just trying to do good... just like i try to, even if i've made mistakes...
    • Hugs
    Okido
    Okido
    byebye you little sardine
    My take on the starter Pokémon tier lists that I saw some peeps doing, 'cuz they seemed like fun:
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: guzmania
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    So did I
    I can’t bring myself to hate any of them lmao
    • Hi
    guzmania
    guzmania
    gold starred for litten and sprigatito like and someone else who gets that rowlet isnt good
    chikorita makes me a little sad but the rest is pretty solid
    Hey, didn’t New York City get a whole bunch of flooding over the past few days? I only just remembered… I presume that you’re alright?
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    oh yeah; I'm in a part of the city that's pretty elevated, so I managed to avoid the worst of it! Other places though got even more rainfall than we had during Hurricane Ida or Irene — everyone's fine thankfully but it's a bit of a mess. The infrastructure here just ain't equipped for this much water, unlike places further south where this kinda thing happens all the time lol.
    psst, if anyone recently changed their username for the Academy Quiz theme and wants it changed back, let us know here and we'll get it sorted c:
    • Hugs
    Reactions: guzmania
    guzmania
    guzmania
    oh you can fr change it early? could you do that for me? thank you so much ^^
    • Hi
    Hello! Sorry to bother you here but I couldn't reply due to a lack of posts. I'll keep this account. Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    No trouble at all! I'll take care of it for ya then. And thank you for letting me know!
    Hope you enjoy the forums :bulbaLove:
    Neppi
    Neppi
    Thank you!
    hey, open question to anyone who's been keeping up with Pokémon Horizons: How are you liking it so far compared to the old anime series? What's the tone/pacing like? Have you been enjoying it more, less, or about the same?

Just curious. I still haven't watched even a bit of Horizons yet (mainly because I'm an old petty stick-in-the-mud who wasn't interested in following an entirely new cast of characters, lol) but lately I'm wondering if I should just try giving it a shot. :hmm:
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    I haven’t actually watched it… (I only watched its English preview on YouTube if it even counts for any thing) I like the character development and more Galar people in the show. You should give it a shot!
    Hydrogenium
    Hydrogenium
    Well, I've only seen the first two episodes (I was curious and wanted to check it out but didn't want to watch too much as I still haven't seen the whole previous series, which is something I want to do before "seriously" watching Horizons), so I can tell you only this:

I love Liko's Sprigatito! It reminds me of my sister's Chihuahua! I liked Liko, too.
    The other characters have been likeable to me so far as well.
    The main villain (I suppose) has white triangle-shaped pupils oh wait that's not important but why does he is very shippable with Friede.

As I said, I've only seen the first two episodes, but I definitely want to see more in the future... so... I'd recommend? Well, I can't really, as I've only seen the first two episodes (sorry for the repetition, I know you already get that I've only seen the first two episodes).

Also, that airship is cool :thumbsup:
    skynerel
    skynerel
    I’ve watched until the most recent one (I only skipped two episodes I think) and I’m enjoying it so far, although I wish we could see more battling. So far the pace is somewhat slow, but it is not lacking in content. There was like one or two episodes where I did get a bit bored, but they weren’t bad in terms of story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom