O
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We dont know each other but i was passing by and noticed its your birthday so i would like to wish you Happy Birthday!
    Random i know.
    Welcome. =)

Random, but I felt like mentioning your posts in the Contest Hall are always a good read even if you find the adorable tub of lard that is Dragonite as ugly as sin :p. I haven't posted there in awhile, but from what I recall yours and Envoy's always seem to contribute the most to VS threads, being well thought-out and detailed. (Mine never did much other than be poor attempts at lulz.)
    yeah. she does look plump. :lol: glad you liked it! :ksmile:
    may you have a merry Christmas! :)
    HGSS was a little boring. While I had a couple of nostalgia bombs and I enjoyed the updated graphics, once the smoke cleared I was left fairly unimpressed. The pacing was pretty bad due to being locked into a "regional dex". So like the original it took a long time to fight strong opponents. I was still fighting level 17 Nidorans with my 6th badge. Even at the higher levels Pokemon were still unevolved. The game felt like a quick cash in because I feel like there were a lot of opportunities to improve on the old G/S/C system. The main thing that bugged me was the horrible level progression and the inferior matchmaking system. Also the time and days of the week thing wasn't cool like it was when I was a kid. In my youth (god, that makes me sound old) I was amazed by it and would be like "today's Wednesday! Time to battle silver at Indigo!". These days it felt like tedium. Day/Night is cool but I hope days of the week never return.
    I saw an old post of yours in a platinum vs. HG/SS thread. I didn't want to commit thread necromancy so I came here.

I just wanted to say that your first post in that thread will be one of the few things we agree on. Although I'm not sure if you enjoyed HG/SS like I did.
    The TM line-up's pretty pathetic too. We lose Dark Pulse but keep Rock Tomb? I guess it's making up for the fact that TMs are freely usable now, but still. Oh, and Bark Out as an event TM, don't get me started on that. -_- But at least Electric got its own Take Down to compensate a certain mascot hogging up the Double-Edge. A certain line of radioactive wildcats is sure to appreciate that.
    on another note, are you as let down with the list of new attacks in Black/White as much as I am? I mean, considering Diamond/Pearl finally designated physical/special attacks, those games seemed to introduce a lot of new attacks that would allow each element to cover both categories. It wasn't perfect (physical Fire and Electric left a lot to be desired, as well as special Rock albeit to a lesser degree since practically no Pokemon are itching to benefit STAB off of that), but overall, they managed a damn good job and barely any of the newly-introduced attacks seemed particularly useless. I was hoping gen 5 could've improved on the few shortcomings that were there, but instead, they see fit to give us moves like Nitro Charge, and Frozen World sounds like it could easily be the lamest legendary exclusive move there is.
    so, would you be willing to say that Black/White are suffering from Diamond/Pearl syndrome, with GameFreak deliberately leaving out some features that'll more than likely be in Gray? Given, by this point in time, I think it's par the course to leave Move Tutors (which were around since Crystal), Gym Leader re-matches, and Battle Frontiers until the third version and/or remakes. There's a lot of speculation that Kyurem will have an extra forme and exclusive attacks, though.
    Thanks. :3

Yeah, it was me. I sort of expected some more people to join it. I just decided to delete, although I kind of regret it now. Feel free to start it back up again. xP
    Your posts are really fun to read. xD You definitely go more in-depth into topics than most people do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom