Orthidox
Local time
3:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. It's a fun word I suppose. I was just wondering about it saying "Orthidox" instead of "Orthodox". Then I figured it was to use a non-orthodox spelling of orthodox so it could be paradoxical. Then I realized I was perhaps being over-analytical.
    Oh, geez.
    Most of all I'm after items rather than Pokemon at the moment (well, I do want some Pokemon, but what I'm after are legendaries, so no).

Would you have any of the following:

Life Orb
    Sunny Day TM
    Rain Dance TM
    Stealth Rock TM
    Choice Items
    I work at 5:00 :( The only time I would be free would be during the day in the afternoon. And I thought you said you're Ryhorn would have special moves, lol. In any case, I'll probably take that, and your tentacool, and your croagunk. How exactly did you beat the Elite 4 with it at lvl 24?
    Ok, I'll take your Rhydon (with the new moves) and your Absol. You got anything else? I assume we'll trade each one pokemon for the starters, right? lol

Oh, and my friend code is 1805 8108 8359
    I can offer you one of each of the Kanto starters (even a Charmander that knows Dragon Dance). I don't really care what get in return. Maybe a high-leveled pokémon, or one that knows a move it doesn't normally?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom