Recent content by Orthidox

1. Orthidox

CLONING POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let me get this straight, you trade a pokemon and clone them so you get a free pokemon without the other user getting a pokemon in return? Your post sounds like a scam to me.
  2. Orthidox

Offering many pokemon

Sorry I haven't replied in so long was in the hospital, ill check everything in a moment and reply in order :)
  3. Orthidox

Offering many pokemon

ORTHI'S OFFERS Jirachi (lvl 40) Nature: Adamant- Reserved for now Turtwig (lvl 1) Nature: Timid / Brave x2 Treecko (lvl 1) Nature: Bashful / Naivex2 Chimchar (lvl 1) Nature: Sassy Slugma (lvl 1) Nature: Docile Electrike(lvl 1) Nature: Calm 4 Random Eggs I can...
  4. Orthidox

OFFERING - Every single starter - 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation

Are these Hacked? If not, then can i have Cindaquil, totodile, chicorita, and the grass turtle pokemon, not bulbasaur but the one with the tree on it's back. Message me the times your on and ill reply with my friend code
  5. Orthidox

Trade Coordination Thread

I would really like a French, Korean or japanese Ditto. Not sure what you want in return ask and i shall see what I have.
  6. Orthidox

I'm looking for a Japanese Shiny ditto {ligit}, I want to see If i can breed Shiny pokemon with it. I was told i need one to possibly get shiny eggs and such. Of course if I do the person who trades me for it will get a few of them :)Thanks much. Also I'd like a Vulpix I don't have much in the...
  7. Orthidox

New Social Group - Pokemon Artist Club

Orthidox has created a new social group called "Pokemon Artist Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  8. Orthidox

I'm looking for a charmander (hopefully lvl 5-10 eggs are just as loved, A squirtle (egg is fine), and bulbasaur (again egg is fine). I'm not sure what you want in return but please let me know :) I finally got my national pokedex and radar so yay x3
  9. Orthidox

I need; 159 Gardevoir I will try to find Feebas again and I can trade a Eevee egg for the umbreon. Or if you just want to do trade backs? meaning you trade me the pokemon and I give it back to you once i get it that way it's in my pokedex. Only those ones to go until my national pokedex help...
  10. Orthidox

Suggestion WiFi Pokemon Want board

Outrage has a good point, keeping one thread per person would keep it less cluttered. Have a link in the sig or some where on their profile for their thread so they dont forget :)
  11. Orthidox

Does anyone have a spare ditto they can trade for a dinky pokemon? :/ Or a TM? My sister and i would like to breed some pokemon and for the ones we have we don't have doubles of (She has a Charizard) and I want to have charmanders. Message me with what you want please. And Thank you Covet! that...
  12. Orthidox

Hi guys, I need help getting all the pokemon available in platinum so i can get the nation pokedex and pokemon seeker from prof. Rowan and prof. oak. There are only a few i need that i can't seem to find. #46 Burmy's evolution #64 Aipom's evolution #71 Gengar #93 Dunno which pokemon this...
  13. Orthidox

Suggestion WiFi Pokemon Want board

I went to the trade thread and I can say im a bit dissapointed in it. I think this site would benefit greatly with a want board so that people can post Exactly what they want and get reply's instead of having to look through 500+ posts to find what they want. Not only is it time consuming but...
  14. Orthidox

Hello!

Thanks I will :D
  15. Orthidox

Hello!

Hi, im new. My internet name is Orthidox so ill go by that, I love Pokemon and just beat Plat. Elite 4 which is a big thing as most games bore me x3 anyways just stopping by to say hello to all the older members and the newer ones as well.
Back
Top Bottom