• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
oscargoavila
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With Gholdengo (absolutely tedious), all I have left to complete my Pokedex is that quartet... This is also proving tedious since I don't wanna look online for a map, but I might cave in later
    Should I complete my Pokemon Violet Dex today or keep wandering around the open world? I love that it is such an easy game to get lost in, perfect for these winter days where the snow and slush has me preferring indoor adventures, haha.
    I like that I come back every year or so and share a tiny update about my life haha. I would like to be around more consistently now, since I am finally giving into the reality that cyberspace is my primary social outlet.

Anyway, I dropped out of college when rona started, I would like to get my associate's degree in the fall though
    It's great to be back after so many years! I think the last time I was on Bulbagarden, I was in or about to start middle school! *o*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom