• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey so can we trade now then? I registered the code in your profile, I hope that's the good one.
    Hm, I collect plates but I guess I could do without that one. However, due to the PWN Birthday Extravaganza rule for this week, I would prefer to hold onto it until the end of the week and trade it then. If that's okay, I'll do the trade at the end of the week, otherwise I can trade something else. I also am still deciding on berries to claim from raffle, so if there's a berry you want I could get you that.
    I'm afraid not, for two reasons. One is that I'm not sure if item for Pokémon trading is allowed unless the item is a Mega Stone, but even if it was I refuse to trade any Pokémon I got through my own artistic talents (or lack thereof) (aka wrote or arted for). Most likely I would be offering you another item or berry, but I can consider other offers.
    Yes, I would be willing to trade for a Stone Plate. I am unsure what you would want for it though.
    That would be funny, like, Flamethrower leaves you with 1% and burn and covet kills! BUTT, I outspeed, am at +4SPA AND stab! It'll be close. But when its over lets wait till we each have two Pokémon until another rematch. You know whats ironic? We have a friendly rivalry like Piplup and Oshawott!!
    Why would I hope that? But Cha took that Skull Bash much better than I thought he would! This is getting really intense!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom