• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Oshawott2003

1. O

Hey Swift, could you ref a battle between Toron and me? Thanks!

Hey Swift, could you ref a battle between Toron and me? Thanks!
  2. O

Happy (late) birthday!

Happy (late) birthday!
  3. O

Hey Swift, mind reffing a battle between Empire Crusher203 and I? Thanks!

Hey Swift, mind reffing a battle between Empire Crusher203 and I? Thanks!
  4. O

Hello. I also noticed you joined the URPG, and I'd love to have a forum battle with you. It can...

Hello. I also noticed you joined the URPG, and I'd love to have a forum battle with you. It can be a 2 vs. 2 since we.both have two Pokemon. Have fun, and enjoy the URPG!
  5. O

I will attempt to clone them, I'm sorry, I've been busy.

I will attempt to clone them, I'm sorry, I've been busy.
  6. O

Thank you!

Thank you!
  7. O

Hello. I changed the title, however, I don't know how to edit blogs, and how to add the spoiler...

Hello. I changed the title, however, I don't know how to edit blogs, and how to add the spoiler tag, I would love to know. Thanks!
  8. O

Hello. Just thought I'd tell you that I'm available to trade most nights from 6:30-8:00...

Hello. Just thought I'd tell you that I'm available to trade most nights from 6:30-8:00 depending on where my soccer games are. I'm also available all day Saturdays and Sundays.
  9. O

Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via ser

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm so happy about this!
  10. O

Thanks! And no, you will get your Charizard before November. Probably some random Saturday though.

Thanks! And no, you will get your Charizard before November. Probably some random Saturday though.
  11. O

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Ok. Then the Teddiursa would be nice. Just tell me when you're ready to trade, I'm available most of tomorrow and weekdays after 6:30 pm Eastern time.
  12. O

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Hello. I would like the Phanpy if you'd like a level 95 Hydreigon. I would love to have one, you are great at advertising those things BTW, I wanted one immediately. EDIT: The Hydreigon is also Japanese, sorry if that's a drawback. I can offer more, ask away.
  13. O

I will, but I don't think I'll get to writing it in awhile. And my Mom doesn't want me getting...

I will, but I don't think I'll get to writing it in awhile. And my Mom doesn't want me getting Aim :(
  14. O

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

Hi! Welcome to the forums!
  15. O

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hi. Welcome to the forums acflykat; Hope to see you around places. You'll see me, uh, places. And I might not appear sometimes. But, welcome. Hope you like it here!