Recent content by Oshawott2003

1. O

Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via ser

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm so happy about this!
  2. O

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Ok. Then the Teddiursa would be nice. Just tell me when you're ready to trade, I'm available most of tomorrow and weekdays after 6:30 pm Eastern time.
  3. O

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Hello. I would like the Phanpy if you'd like a level 95 Hydreigon. I would love to have one, you are great at advertising those things BTW, I wanted one immediately. EDIT: The Hydreigon is also Japanese, sorry if that's a drawback. I can offer more, ask away.
  4. O

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hi. Welcome to the forums acflykat; Hope to see you around places. You'll see me, uh, places. And I might not appear sometimes. But, welcome. Hope you like it here!
  5. O

Oshawott's Legendary/Shiny/Event Trade Shop

Due to school coming up, I'm going to have to close this trade shop. I appreciate all of the people who came here: you helped my collection of Pokemon grow! Thank you!
  6. O

Destroy the bedrock!

Yay, more stuff. Okay. The bedrock is forced to watch an entire marathon of Barbie movies (not so unlike me right now :( so sad)
  7. O

Yeah, I would accept shinies. And, oh for yourself. That's a HUGE pain in the neck.
  8. O

Offer away. I feel your pain about clothes (what's the big deal their CLOTHES!)
  9. O

Yep. Victini's great by the way. I'd like the Tentacruel and Octillery. And, yeah, I don't mind nicknames. Alright, everyone. I may be backed up to about Saturday night now (I've got tons of requests YAY!) And J Jay; natures are going up tonight.
  10. O

Oh. Well, I'm not going to be ready until Friday night so please be patient. Thanks for clearing that up!
  11. O

Hi Bulbagarden!

Hi Softboiled! Welcome to the forums!
  12. O

Oh. I'm sorry. All of the Pokemon in this shop are clones. Hi. I'd love Typhlosion, Wishcash, Mareep, Shinx, Feebas, Flygon, Clauncher, and Swoobat. But, if you'd like the Pokemon sooner than this Friday night, would you clone the Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, and...
  13. O

Could you get me a shiny Snivy? And do you mind if Victini's cloned?
  14. O

Sorry that I didn't see you, yes, I can get the natures up eventually.
  15. O

I'm sorry, I woke up late. You're clones will be ready in maybe 2 hours. You will get them though.
Back
Top Bottom