Osprey
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a good idea uwu M-toise is bulky too, so it can take a few hits.

I can feel ya there u.u I don't play ranked battles or anything (or those pgl tourneys GF has been doing that includes legendaries), but PSS battles are full of these 6 legendaries teams, I never use legendaries in my battles so I hate when people spam them.
    When did this started to happen? I mean you not being allowed to use other gen mons.
    Np thanks to you too c:
    Imma sure it to breed mine then! Be sure to keep using the BulbaGTS eh? I need work xD

Also gonna breed that for a mega Blastoise?
    I am hard to get xdxdd But I will online for a while now, please hop online :eek:

Also

----------
    Heh, that's probably when I'm most active.
    ----------
    this made me chuckle xD With your avi being a wolf/werewolf and all xD
    Yo Blacky! Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, if you can I will be available in the afternoon today to trade -w-
    Hi, just wanted to thank you for accepting friend request. I like your posting style being realist, concise and up to the point.
    Well N, Lysandre, Cynthia and Sycamore are my joint favourite Pokemon characters xD
    Just for a long time I wasn't allowed to like N >.>

I have a lot of other favourite characters but they're not from Pokemon games and I wanted to keep my themes mostly Pokemon related :p
    Hello I'm just brand new here, but could you please help me? I don't know how to just "post" in general XD and I sorta want to make a quote... help please?
    Thanks for your contribution! There is a possibility that I will remove the last sentence (before "Hope this helps"), so I hope you don't mind that.
    Could you please provide me your opinion on Rufflet and Braviary? I believe you like the eagle Pokemon, so it would be great if you could contribute to my Normal-type reviews. It should preferably have 3 sentences max (or 4 if you want to). Sorry if the request seems sudden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom