A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account.
If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
1. Leave the Pokemon you want to level-up at the Day-Care
2. Go to Luminose Tower Plaza
3. Pick a space where there's nobody standing in the way and get on the bike. It's recommended you stand right in front of the Diggersby.
4. Slip a coin under the circle pad (the thing which you use when Super Training and using Skates). Either left or right is fine. Your character will start going around the plaza.
5. Once you see that your character is going around the Luminose Tower Plaza uninterrupted, leave the game and do something else. Do chores, take a nap, etc...
6. Come back after a while and get your pokemon from the Day-Care.
*Recommended that you also use the charger just in case it doesn't loses power and shuts down half-way.
*Recommended not to keep the Internet on because you'll have to check manually every time in case someone sent you an O-Power, which interrupts the bike ride when the Power ends.