• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Oswin

1. O

Post the first five songs that come up in shuffle.

The Kooks - Eddie's Gun Arcade Fire - Suburban War Mumford and Sons - Not With Haste Biffy Clyro - Whorses Joy Division - From Safety to Where?
  2. O

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

Pink Floyd are just ok.
  3. O

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Woo I got a demo code for it sent to me because of Club Nintendo. Finally, something good comes out of being a member!
  4. O

Media blackout zones?

Eh I don't see the point myself. I played RSE so many times I know the games like the back of my hand. I'm more bothered about spoilers for the next generation than I am for a game I've already played pretty much.
  5. O

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

I
  6. O

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

But that'll totally defeat the point of Shedinja... Maybe a mega Ninjask but I completely doubt mega Shedinja would get hp boosts.
  7. O

GEN VI: Reckless Starly

I have one, would be willing to trade for magican fennekin?
  8. O

Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

me and Froakie; are going to be making a Korra book 3 mafia!
  9. O

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just hatched a shiny Helioptile! Not got outstanding IV's, which is disappointing, but its best are in hp, spttk and spdef, so it's usable.
  10. O

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

I wonder if Bolin's lavabending comes from his fire/earth heritage? Perhaps Ghazan also had a dual heritage?
  11. O

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14 Erm... you have until the 24th... and two votes.
  12. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14 Vote: Hippowdon Your actions have been unusual and really suspicious with the whole restless spirit stuff, so for now I'll vote you.
  13. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Well that can be said for all roles pretty much...
  14. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Oh, it was for RainbowSkittles; Sorry, that wasn't clear enough.
  15. O

Your Gaming Opinions Thread

Re: Overrated Games Dragon Quest. Every time I play one it just feels like a knock-off Final Fantasy game, and not being able to save where you want sucks.