• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Oswin

1. O

Media blackout zones?

Eh I don't see the point myself. I played RSE so many times I know the games like the back of my hand. I'm more bothered about spoilers for the next generation than I am for a game I've already played pretty much.
  2. O

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

I
  3. O

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

But that'll totally defeat the point of Shedinja... Maybe a mega Ninjask but I completely doubt mega Shedinja would get hp boosts.
  4. O

GEN VI: Reckless Starly

I have one, would be willing to trade for magican fennekin?
  5. O

Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

me and Froakie; are going to be making a Korra book 3 mafia!
  6. O

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just hatched a shiny Helioptile! Not got outstanding IV's, which is disappointing, but its best are in hp, spttk and spdef, so it's usable.
  7. O

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14 Erm... you have until the 24th... and two votes.
  8. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14 Vote: Hippowdon Your actions have been unusual and really suspicious with the whole restless spirit stuff, so for now I'll vote you.
  9. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Well that can be said for all roles pretty much...
  10. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Oh, it was for RainbowSkittles; Sorry, that wasn't clear enough.
  11. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Well you could have answered the question asked instead of just diverting the attention onto others for one. I have had a lot of overtime at work but I'll give the thread a re-read and post what I think a little later.
  12. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 2: No Moe Suffering 16/08/14 Surely another day of no lynched is least beneficial to town?
  13. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 Darrman; Why the vote on me? Mijzelffan; u wot m8 no one voted me for joke votes, u dizzy blud
  14. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 If this game becomes another that fixates upon the meaning of joke votes I'll think I'll have a breakdown. That said I'm not going to place a vote yet because it's still pretty early in this phase.
  15. O

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Robin Williams, only 63. Source I can't believe the news, his poor family.
Back
Top Bottom