• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by OT Silver

1. O

Favourite pokémon noise?

I don't know if this applies or not, but Lugia's cry from Pokemon 2000. Sounds like a whale :D
  2. O

Wanted: Soul Silver Pokedex Fillers

I'll start working on that list, thanks. I'm gonna be busy with church and stuff tomorrow, so how about this coming Friday since you prefer the weekend?
  3. O

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first and only wild shiny was the Kingler I found in Leaf Green. The only shiny I've ever owned afterwards was the red Gyarados.
  4. O

Do you use legendaries?

I used Terrakion in White, but that's the only Legendary I've used. EDIT: I lied, thinking back, Mewtwo was always a must in my team. He's my number one favorite Pokemon. Also, in Leaf Green, I had Articuno on my team. But typically, I stick to non legendaries, since they come so late in the...
  5. O

Wanted: Soul Silver Pokedex Fillers

I'm looking for Mankey, Growlithe, Spinarak, Gligar, Mantine, Phanpy, Sableye, Baltoy, Charmander, Squirtle, and Torchic. I'd prefer not to give away any of my legendaries since I'm saving them to move to 5th gen, but I can catch Pokemon available in Soul Silver as well as breed starters -...
  6. O

Breeding to Please, Starters and Volt Tackle Pichu

I think I might have a Houndour. If I do, I'll breed one for you.
  7. O

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t Want! Zekrom and Pikachu <3
  8. O

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Boy, I'm glad I did the game twice, then. The Flareon I was suppose to recieve didn't save for my White, but luckily the Umbreon I won for my Black did save.
  9. O

Wow, that's very irritating with all things considered.
  10. O

"You need to e qualified to participate in the promotion. Please check the Pokemon Trainer Club." So if this message appears, which is the message I'm getting, then I spent a great deal of time getting frustrated at a mini-game which didn't even save my pokemon?
  11. O

Your Final Team

The team I use to defeat the Elite Four is Chandelure Terrakion Sigilyph Emboar The other two spots are left open for evolving pokemon.
  12. O

My splices

I'm new to this, but as I mentioned in my first thread back in the Grotto, I do photoshop work. So after stumbling into this section of the forum, I decided to give splicing a try. Here's my first attempt. I probably should have stuck with one generation and use sprites from it, but I...
  13. O

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop Either a zombie Mewtwo or zombie Alakazam, which ever would be easiest to do, please? :D
  14. O

E.V Training

Last question, say I hatched an Abra (just picking a random pokemon) in a 5th gen game. Are his EV stats random, all 0, or what? Sorry for the dumb question. o.o;; And thanks for helping! :)
  15. O

E.V Training

Oh, that's right, it was an IV calculator, thank you for the correction. Are Individual Values something I need to focus on as well?
Back
Top Bottom