• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my. I completely forgot about this website. I just stumbled upon it by chance as I was searching through some of my old account names to see what remnants of my former self were left on the internet. I'm not dead ;)
    Going to the movie cinema to watch Tomorrowland, Meowth will go with me - t-shirt and my small keychain plush too.
    Thank!
    Ninetales going away soon - next month, going to use Fennekin, Braixen, and Delphox for a while
    Oh dear I hope I am not yet decrepit enough to be called a veteran! It's nice to see a TRio fan flying the flag so good job ;-)
    thanks there for making forums fun to visit, along with HeroicPooch & ArvAl - many others.
    Main reason I have stayed in Bulbagardens for a long time - in a way it's my 'home page'
    I know you joined recently, sure is fun with you around.

Love Meowth's Japanese voice, got used to his English voice.
    Took me a long time to enjoy his Spanish voice.

Was going to leave Ninetales in favor of Zorua/Zoroark next month, can't change my username until September - so instead I'll keep my fire fox theme. I like to change my avatar once a month to a different theme. Going to use Fennekin, Braixen, and Delphox throughout June, every Saturday I'll change, at times I may change mid week - different scenes from anime. July, Aug, and Sept I'll mix in Flareon, Vulpix and Ninetales.
    I beg to differ :p Having been out of the loop for a number of years I think being online even once a week is really quite an achievement!
    Poochyena is currently recovering in the pokemon center. He needs to recover quickly as there is a lot of evil out there to battle.
    Heya bub! I hope you're finding the URPG Hideout to yer liking.

Looks like there's another newbie just joined up a couple of days ago, might be interesting if you went and... "paid him a visit." Heh, heh, heh...

But seriously-- you're both starting out, looks like ya both got unevolved pokemon, now's the perfect time to go make a rival! Send him a PM or a VM, and challenge him to a URPG Battle! If yer eyes meet, there's no way he can refuse!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…