O
Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got one. I was at practice from three to six thirty, the sun was super hot and we were only doing drills. I didnt sweat at all. On my way to where my mom picks me up? Sweating like crazy.
    I never read Enders game...I've been meaning to, but I never did. Consider yourself lucky you arent in marching band. I play baritone, and in marching band you have to hold it like a trumpet. Our drills usually take 10-15 minutes. Try carry a baritone, like a trumpet, for ten minutes, without putting your arms down. It sucks. At least it counts for my p.e credit..
    I started high school last month. Already finished my first essay for English. Not only that, but I joined marching band so my schedule doesnt really have time for homework...
    I meant that you couldn't play it in class, not that you were physically incapable of playing it. Get it? :S

Kazoo is so much easier, mate. You should switch to that.
    No, your friends are teen-agers. :I

*is unsure what "upper band" means*
    Quit confuzzling me with your fancy band jargon.
    Were they male, perchance?

Well, at least the conductor will be at the point you should be at already in about nine years. :I
    Aww, sweet, you found fellow MCR fans. Now if only I could find Radiohead fans at my school...

Well, then we shall see how high school works out. >:I
    (I was vacuuming :I)

I made a blog about it. Kidney problems and stuff. Read all about it.

I'm glad you've made some new friends and have taken a liking to high school. It's only down-hill from here on in. :3
    Well, my mom admitted herself to the hospital this morning and got back a while ago. So she's not dead, which is good.

And you?
    *was talking with Pyra and apologizes for being so overly attached to her*

See? You just gave it time. :3 So Patrick now realizes that you did not, in fact, have sex with John? And now Patrick knows that John was lying and Lucas is wondering why he was ever dragged into this and John is in for some deep schnitzel when he gets on?

Sounds like things worked out in the end. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom