• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
O
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, would you look at that. I received the cards you sent me. Thanks :)

And wanna trade ref now? (I already gave you ref for the first trade.) We should get 2 ref since we did 2 trades.
    Yeah, I just sent the cards yesterday. I waited 3 hours for it I finally know what time it comes. 3 PM. I had to use 3 stamps. xD
    Actually, I didn't send your cards that way. Only to Troll and Toad. I'm buying a 1st edition base set pikachu that was played with.
    Hey! I think I found out a way to mail my letters without going to the post office and when I miss the mail man. I put the letter right next to my mailbox and leave a note to the mailman. I tried it and sent money to Troll and Toad to buy one card and im sure that the mailman took it. I'll talk about this again when I get my card.
    It turns out my post office is shut so I'll try and send tomorrow. We do have post boxes, but I need the little Confirmation of sending certificate.
    I'm diagramming the trade on a piece of paper. Scrolling up and down the thread is too annoying lol I'll post a trade idea when I'm done :)
    So, do you want me to send the WCS Cards and the money first? And i'm okay with sending in the Lapras and Jynx as well.
    I don't know, but if you want, I can send new cards of the same copy that I was going to send you. (I had two of the same cards) But this time i'll send you a bonus card.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom