Recent content by Ozarukage

1. O

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

My favourite Gen IV Pokemon is Rhyperior. One of the strongest new evolution designs of the gen, with a great pop of colour and a good addition to the Rhy line. Plus lots of good memories of using Rhyperior in Pokemon Conquest.
  2. O

Hottest Pokemon Guy

I don't usually judge hotness, but this I feel like doing, because Sycamore. Just Sycamore.
  3. O

Favorite (fully evolved) Kalos starter

Chesnaught. It just broke all expectations I had and came out with a neat design, a very pleasant colour scheme, some nice moves, and a cute face. Greninja was a disappointment for me because I severely love Froakie and Frogadier, so my expectations were too high. It's really quite awesome, I...
  4. O

Underrated Pokemon you like?

Oh, so many of these there are. From the current gen, for example, there is Barbaracle. I was completely amazed when I saw it, yet I never see it anywhere on the interwebz, and it seemed to have gotten a very "meh" response when it was first leaked. Gen V probably has the most of these for me...
  5. O

Is there any point in...

Well, the experience of Kanto in Gen I/III and Gen II/IV is considerably different. Being three years later and having already conquered a region changes how you view and play Kanto in GS/HGSS. They are different games with different stories to tell and different adventures to experience. Also...
  6. O

Contest Delphox vs Emboar

I prefer Emboar, though Delphox is pretty cool. Design-wise I just feel Emboar is better. I like that he's fattish, I like the colours (not many starters with a decent amount of black on them), the exploded tail, the eyebrows etc. etc. Delphox feels a bit too human-y sometimes. I do appreciate...
  7. O

Hello there.

Hi. I'm Oza. Nice to meet you. Even though I technically haven't met you yet. Okay, so, um, introduction,.......... wellll, I've played Pokémon since Gen I, though I probably only started playing by the time Gen II was ongoing. I've not fully played any Gen IV main-series game, so my Sinnoh...
Back
Top Bottom