• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by P/Arts

1. P

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Blurry" by Puddle of Mudd.
  2. P

The ^ < V Game

^ The world may never know. o.o < Is starting his GCSEs. V Hate maths class.
  3. P

Hurt me! Heal me! Water Pokemon!

lapras 71 - gyarados 33 vaporeon 95 +
  4. P

If Ash actually went on a date with (insert preferred girl here), would Pikachu come?

Ash would bring Pikachu... and if the date was uncomfortable with it, he'd hide him under his shirt or table. Seriously, I haven't seen him without the god damn mouse... Maybe if he was older, but doubt the date would mind at first.
  5. P

Satanic messege in Pokerap

I'm pretty sure I could hear "Worship the devil little kiddies, because you are now slaves" in there. Darn those evil dubbers! ...or not.
  6. P

There's pron in XD!

Phear teh seamen Pron! I'm so hoping that I will meet someone in my life named Pron... they would be my Lord and Master. L33test name evah!
  7. P

Revolution ad mockup

=P Interesting take on that picture... rofl.
Back
Top Bottom