P
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohh. :eek:

(From Wiki): Charro Days, also known as Charro Days Fiesta or Charro Days Festival, is a two-nation fiesta and an annual four-day pre-Lenten celebration held in Southern, Texas, United States in cooperation with Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
    I'm assuming Pueblo. :<

That's a lot of snow. ._. -18? Damn, coldest its gotten is about 50 degrees F. I think....to us, that's freezing. Ski poles? D-Damn, excuse my language but....... YOU'RE A FREAKIN' GIANT COMPARED TO M!!! O_O
    Yay, I'm alright. ;3; Oh, no, no, no. Theyre are Blacks (up in Houston there's a lot), Asians, Native Americans...we're mixed. :eek: Btw, that boy in your album...is that you?

Nice avater~ Barrel roll. :3
    Whoa, really? :D I did not know that, I thought we all just hung out over here in the south. :eek: I honesly thought I was white....til I actualy wen up North and saw tons of White people, as white as snow! ._. S-sorry! I didn't mean for to come out racist but... p-plasedont report me or anything...
    I see now.. though, dwn here, most people don't have basements. :eek: we have attics. :p well, I have one anyways. So! How was your day been?
    But, the drug dealers will kidnap me and send me off to Matamoros and demand my family for a ransom and even if my mom pays it, they'll blow my brains out. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom