Recent content by p01yG0n-Z

1. P

Heatran - Hidden Power ICE

I am looking for a Heatran for competition battles. Here Hidden Power ICE is a must. I would prefer a Timid nature, but any +speed will do as long as it isn't -Special Attack. Shininess, gender, and IV's aren't important, although I will be willing to trade more for better IV's...
  2. P

Spare Moltres and Groudon

I would like the SS Groudon. I can offer an UT Shiny Dratini
  3. P

Japanese Pokemons Giveaway~ (GEN 4)

Can I please have Medicham Female Serious and the Lax Bulbasaur Male?
  4. P

Want: HeartGold Kyogre

I'm still willing to work something out. Let me know.
  5. P

Want: HeartGold Kyogre

I have Kyogre and I need Groudon, perhaps we can work something out?
  6. P

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated DAILY) FC: 2838-0640-9788 What i want: Kabuto Male or Female?: Female Ability: Weak Armor Preferred Nature?: i would like Adamant if at all possible :) What i offer: female dw Tropius Can i trade now?: No Send me a VM or "@" you...
  7. P

'Dex Fillers

I have Kyogre and need a Groudon. Please VM/PM me.
  8. P

tru arceus

Are you interested in Ash's Pikachu Event UT?
  9. P

Shiny Deino

Re: Shiny Deino and egg move Snivy I can get you the Larvesta, can you trade now?
  10. P

Solosis giveaway!

on my way :)
  11. P

Shiny Deino

Re: Shiny Deino and egg move Snivy I would like an egg move Snivy, I can offer egg move timid or modest Larvesta or DW female timid Vulpix.
  12. P

Solosis giveaway!

Can I have one please?
  13. P

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

I'll trade my Growlithe for anything I dont have in my dex. I haven't gotten further than Icirrus City in Black. That may give you an idea of what I do and don't have.
  14. P

WANTED- Any Growlithe & foreign ditto

I have a male DW Growlithe, but if you need a ditto to breed a shiny (Just a guess) perhaps you might want to try the GTS to find a Japanese female Growlithe.
  15. P

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (Updated Post on pg 10) How about a Female DW Glameow?
Back
Top Bottom