• To preserve people's ability to play the game without spoilers, do not post about unannounced Pokémon and characters until January 1st 2023, except in the Scarlet and Violet forum.

All spoilers in posts will be allowed in the Scarlet and Violet forum

Please do not display unannounced Pokémon or characters in Signatures, Avatars, or Profiles until January 1st 2023.

P
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished watching the episode. I thought it was okay, but I'm so annoyed that yet another Lucario knows Aura Sphere. I liked the diversity of Korrina's Lucario's moves and now once again they pull out the apparently obligatory Aura Sphere.
    That would be funny, but I think Bonnie knows that Ash is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. Unlike Clemont.
    Yeah, that was funny. I like all the different emotions she showed. I thought she was really entertaining today.
    I one that aired yesterday? I really liked it. I loved the teamwork between the group and how they all worked together to catch the poacher. Though I personally would have rathered that Serena be the main focus and bond with the Spewpa instead of Ash and then end up catching it, I was fine with it overall.

What about you?
    The Japanese one that aired yesterday? I didn't much care for it. I actually have yet to watch a video of it. I've only seen the pictures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom