• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by P_S_B

1. P

REVIEW: SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Pretty good episode, we knew the other battles weren't the focus so I don't so much mind them mostly skipping straight to the Mao vs. Suiren fight we all wanted to see. And even then what we did see of the other battles was good, with the possible exception of Satoshi vs. Sauboh being another...
  2. P

4 unreleased episodes of English Season 1 coming in August

They're most likely referring to the final 4 episodes of the season, being the Police Growlithe episode and the three Snap episodes. When they released the original Indigo League Super Wallet they had 2 Pokémon Chronicles bonus discs instead of just 1, meaning that the last disc of the actual...
  3. P

PREVIEW: M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

The other advantage of Amber not being in it is that it means that she's safe from the wonky 3D modelling that made Voyager look so terrible.
  4. P

Well that's disappointing if true.
  5. P

Pokemon Masters Promo Short

They miscolored the Lass's skirt in one shot. The close-up of Erika handing out her badge shows the Lass's arms holding Whimsicott, but what should be her skirt is colored as if it were part of Erika's kimono. Not really a massive flaw and it doesn't undermine how nice the rest of it looks, but...
  6. P

REVIEW: S22 EP16: Memories in the Mist!

Having finally had the chance to watch the episode in full I would just like to reiterate how well Rebecca Soler did on her performance here. It can be rare to find a voice actor or actress who can record a crying scene and sound like they're actually crying rather than just making crying...
  7. P

It amazes me that no matter how awful a character model in this thing looks they always manage to show me one that's worse. I hate to be so harsh on something that somebody worked hard on, but when your product looks objectively worse than its over-2-decade-old predecessor something is really...
  8. P

At least the illustrations look good even if the actual movie doesn't.
  9. P

REVIEW: SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

Out of curiosity what are the other 4?
  10. P

I'd be surprised if they did, but they at least might get rid of the Pokémon's cries and just have the voices coming direct from them, presumably using their normal dub VAs rather than the narrator for the lot, so it might be at least a bit less annoying than it was here.
  11. P

When I saw the preview for this I was expecting something good like They Might Not Be Giants! where Popplio, Rowlet and Litten got lost and had adventures together. Unfortunately that's not what was delivered in this instance. What we got was pretty generic filler that was like one of the more...
  12. P

Lamest lines you've ever heard on the show

"Who the Pokémon are you?" Think it was an early PUSA episode, bit the cringe from that nearly gave me whiplash.
  13. P

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon -- Ultra Legends Dub Episode Title Discussion

We've got an update from New Zealand: Repeats of Pokémon XY&Z are starting on Monday the 17th of June, with Memories in the Mist! airing on Friday the 14th of June as the last of the new episodes until we get the next batch whenever that is. On the one hand I feel a bit sorry for the kids who...
  14. P

Thanks, Amazon. Were it not airing on TV here on the 14th I would be considerably more upset. Throughout the entirety of human history there has genuinely never been an invention more abhorrent than region/geolocking.
  15. P

Thanks, Kevin, really do appreciate it. Dub seems pretty good, with Jessica Paquet knocking it out of the park with her performance. The music is nice and fitting as well. Now they just have to release it on a platform that doesn't partake in region-locking.