P
Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have already seen it and and wasn't really interested, but thanks for the offer I know I don't need an offer to try out a game BTW, but that's besides the point.
    Hi. Could I possible do a shiny Pokemon giveaway to promote the Shiny Pokemon Fan Club? I would do it every Saturday for a randomly selected person (old names in a hat trick.) If you'd let me, could you PM some of the more active people in the club. Thanks!
    Hey, are you planning on continuing to update Destroy the Bedrock? It was a pretty popular game, so I'd hate to see it fall into disuse. I can take it over if you don't want to do it anymore.

If you are still going to continue updating it, that's no problem either. :)
    I change mine once a week, just to show various Pokemon I like.
    Yep, I'm going to use Glaceon this month - every Saturday I'll change avatar, all 4 will be related to Glaceon - next month I plan on using Leafeon.
    Thank you! :) I like your TR color scheme.

Did you draw your theme yourself? (I keep thinking it's Pikachu cosplaying as a character from Fire Emblem from the cropped avatar image. xD)
    I sent you a transfer request for the Shiny Pokémon Club, so as long as you own less than five groups, you should be good to go. :D
    Hey, if you or Oshawott2003 ever need someone to tally, I'd be happy to give you a hand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom