P
Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm guessing you don't have a pattern for liking certain Pokemon like myself. It's always fun to know what others like - all my favorite Pokemon are based on animals I like in real life - from the ones you mentioned I also love Delcatty & Ninetales....

before I forget I like mustelids (weasels, ferrets, otters, martens), Meerkats, Cats, Foxes, & Skunks - Pokemon based on those animals are always very high on my favorites.

So some of my favorites include:
    Not to worry - Glaceon is safe and sound! Makes me smile everything I look away from the screen and first thing I see - are my Eeveelution collection [I just need Jolteon to complete my collection - sadly I forgot to include Eevee in the photo - left of Vaporeon]...

I already have plans for about 4 other teams I want to play [my Favorite Eeveelution team, Canine Team, Weasel Team, and my favorite Pokemon from each generation (one team my 6 favorites from Kanto, 6 favorite from Johto... and so on)]

Besides Glaceon - what other Pokemon you like?
    No problem, going to use one soon in a future X or Y team, as I plan on using m 6 favorite Eeveelutions... also have a Glaceon plush which I keep next to my laptop.....

How you doing? - thanks for the friend request - I love Glaceon too!
    I noticed, it's cool.
    I don't have that many friends added in BMGf considering that I've been here since 2012 so I'm always glad to add more ^^

Also, your avatar is amazing :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom