• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I'm kinda upset that they're removing weapon durability (that and permanent death are like the main things that make Fire Emblem Fire Emblem)" Actually that's not really true, watch this video from 7:26 to 7:54 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3alqvKDGe4
    "I'm curious to how it ties in with other games" I'm pretty sure it was revealed it doesn't.
    "Also hoping for some awesome characters to S-Support with" Me too, the only one I'm kind of interested in is Rinka.
    Well of course! :D BTW what do you think of the new Fire Emblem game that's coming? (If/Fates)
    Golden pack (The Golden Gaffe, EXPonential Growth and Infinite Regalia), Scramble pack (Harvest Scramble, Summer Scramble and Hot-Spring Scramble), Lost Bloodlines pack (Lost Bloodlines 1, 2 & 3) and Smash pack (Smash Brethren 1, 2 & 3).
    Miriel because she was my favourite marriage candidate at the time, and Chrom because everyone does it.
    1st: M!MU x Miriel
    2nd: F!MU x Chrom
    3rd: M!MU x Panne
    4th: F!MU x Libra
    5th and current: M!MU x Anna
    (Oh, I thought I had replied before...) I see. Good luck~ How long is the term, if you don't mind my asking?
    Good to hear. Hope that last exam goes well, then. ^^ Summer school? To raise your grade or just extra classes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom