1. P

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Thanks, that's really awesome!
  2. P

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I love Reshiram! Do you hate Unown?
  3. P

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I would never have expected Slowbro, of all Pokémon, to get a Mega Evolution. Why Slowbro? Why Audino? I feel like they could've used that Mega Evolution space much more wisely, like for Weavile.
  4. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I occasionally continue my search for a shiny Absol.
  5. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I want a rainbow headdress Weavile.
  6. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Are you talking about Gardevoir then?
  7. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I'm a Houndoom fan. Like, it's one of my fav Pokémon. Or did you mean IRL?
  8. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 3 of my favorite Pokémon have Megas: Houndoom, Absol, and Sableye. Now all I need is a Mega Weavile.
  9. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I still like Mega Absol.
  10. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I think MegaMence looks weird. But I am loving that big FLOOFY PUFFAIRYDRAGONTHING. Also loving how the scan with Shiny MegaGross has in big text: KIMAKURI DOUBLE SCOOP!!
  11. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 Mega Salamence reminds me of Batman. Nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana SALAMENCE!
  12. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I like futa. And with that, I'm going to sleep. At 11:21 in the morning.
  13. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I'm not from Japan, I'm in and always have been in Western USA. I just got the Diancie from a giveaway that a page on Facebook was doing.
  14. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 I just got a Diancie~
  15. P

Re: Random Messages Issue #11 ...That almost sounds creepy. How old is this daughter?
Back
Top Bottom