• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by PaintedEevee

1. P

Well Hello There! :D

I haven't been on this site since... I don't know when. .3." It's been forever. X"D Well, better get used to it again. cx So hello everyone once again! :D
  2. P

Typhlo's Art Shop

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! It's so amazing! <3
  3. P

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Thank you. :) I was planning on changing it, but I wanted to make sure if it was okay before I did. ^-^; So, I'll be fixing it now. ;D
  4. P

Nuzlockes by Dalton

Re: Godo's Black Nuzlocke-[1/22] Oh no, Writing is takin' over D: -17 up Your comic is very awesome. :) Incredible work! ^-^
  5. P

Go for Gold!

Oh gosh, I needed a good laugh. :) Your comic is so epic so far! :)
  6. P

Favorite Legendary Trio

Re: Favorite Trio The bird trio is my favorite, for many reasons. One because my first legendary pokemon card was a moltres, and trust me, it rocked. X3 I also really like Articuno's design. I don't exactly like Zapdos, but it's attitude is so epic. X3 The beasts are a really close second...
  7. P

Hi there!

Welcome to BMGf. :) I hope you enjoy your time here. :D
  8. P

Well this is all I've got for now...

They're really cool. Neat work. I like the Luxray and Umbreon. :)
  9. P

Absoleon's attempt to post sprites! Yay!

What I use to put images on posts is uploading them to Tinypic. :) It gives a usuable code that works perfectly. If you plan to do that, you just copy the second code, and paste it where you want it. :) You can also take the url of an image. For Internet Explorer, it's right click the image...
  10. P

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Is my signature alright?
  11. P

HI

Welcome to BMGf. :) I hope you find a liking to this site. By the way, it's okay to be nervous when on a new site. You'll get the hang of being around here as you explore the forums. :)
  12. P

Typhlo's Art Shop

Thanks so much. :)
  13. P

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

What sprite you want edited What colours you want Hair- The brown of this sprite's hair. Wrist Bands- Turquoise and black :) Shirt- Teal Pants- A faded blue, like blue jeans :) Shoes- Teal What style you want Not sure what you mean by style. ^-^; If you can, can you remove the...
  14. P

Typhlo's Art Shop

I shall be your first customer. :D Digital Drawing Pokemon: Typhlsion Specific Pose/Image: Using lava plume maybe? :) Background: A mix of orange and red to look like flames. Other: - Might I ask what app you use for drawing on your iPod?
  15. P

Request: Flesh out my PBR Character

I have Battle Revolution and would love to draw your character. :) I currently don't have a card for the Cool Boy, but I have enough currency to get the items on the character.
Back
Top Bottom