• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Palamon
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really need to actually write out real about me for my profile but I'm lazy and don't know what to say about myself besides "here's my name, here's my pronouns and what I like"

Man, if it were 2018, I'd be able to write like seventeen paragraphs about myself. I can no longer think of what to say about myself other than that I'm a person and I like this and that, lol.
    ....You can't go back to a past name? >__> I'd PM an admin if you ever wanna go back to Palamon.
    YOU HAVE THE CUTEST THEME / NAME DONT TOUCH IT

buuuuut actually its up to you -w-
    Hey Pala. :p

Lol, it really should be higher for the amount of time I spent here. I actually don't know how it got so high, considering I hang around Fun & Games...If those posts counted I'd probably have 10,000+.

You're the posting queen, whatcha doin' askin' me for help? xD
    WOW your font color

i can't see the text because of the pink background
    Tomorrow actually, today however is my Bulbaversery though, the day I joined over here. Ive been here for 3 years.
    That really is a cool origin! By aime section you mean the Pokemon Anime section right? Cause we also have one for just Japanese culture l, mostly aniem and manga. I go too both pretty often too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom